**NCAA Tournament Bracket**

UCONN to me has the easiest trip for a No. 1 in my eyes.

What do you mean UCONN has the easiest trip? Shows what you know Gabe. ::) UCONN goes down to my Aggies in round two. ;D

haha Shows wut you know AAW i have Your aggies losing too BYU in round one..  ;D

If you think that way, then you know very little.

if you think THAT way then YOU know very little cuz its the NCAA tournament ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING can and will happen and i promise if you have your bracket filled out the way its SUPPOSED to happen.. then your not gonna be very succesfull... thats the joy of this tournament.

That's very true. That's why I have Texas A&M, a #9 seed, defeating #8 seed BYU. Isn't the #8 SUPPOSE to beat the #9? ::)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean UCONN has the easiest trip? Shows what you know Gabe. ::) UCONN goes down to my Aggies in round two. ;D

haha Shows wut you know AAW i have Your aggies losing too BYU in round one..  ;D

If you think that way, then you know very little.

if you think THAT way then YOU know very little cuz its the NCAA tournament ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING can and will happen and i promise if you have your bracket filled out the way its SUPPOSED to happen.. then your not gonna be very succesfull... thats the joy of this tournament.

That's very true. That's why I have Texas A&M, a #9 seed, defeating #8 seed BYU. Isn't the #8 SUPPOSE to beat the #9? ::)

yes, but you and i both know that Texas A&M is the favorite Based on the simple fact that they're in the big 12 conference. much tougher than the MWC.. I think BYU beating A&M is and upset..

I hate to disagree with you bc you've been so nice to HJ fans and the HJ team on here, BUT I have the Aggies losing in Round one.

I hate to disagree with you bc you've been so nice to HJ fans and the HJ team on here, BUT I have the Aggies losing in Round one.

Well in that case, I will quote Ivan Drago when he met Apollo Creed in the middle of the ring before their fight, after touching gloves, Drago simply said, " You will lose".

I don't see your huskers anywhere in the bracket........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OUCH.. that hurt me... haha

but dont worry.. cookie miller will have them there by his senior yearr.. they're on tha rise jus like the football team.. everyone get your shots in now cuz they're gonna be good in a couple of yearss.. i hopee  ;D  lol

hey hoops12, you gettin in on the bracket tournament?

I'll pick the Aggies to win in Round 1 (if I'm drunk filling out the bracket)

Maybe that's what you need to fill it out correctly. Your sober thoughts are waaaaaaaaaaaay off. ;D

Dont worry AAW... i also have aggies winning the first round vs. byu....but then i have them losing to UCONN

Maybe that's what you need to fill it out correctly. Your sober thoughts are waaaaaaaaaaaay off. ;D

Dont worry AAW... i also have aggies winning the first round vs. byu....but then i have them losing to UCONN

well your brackets ALLL messed up i bet..  ;) ;D

hah good one, i think its just right took me bout 3 hrs to finish it lol, i actually took the time to study there matchups that why i have ur team losing to Missouri in the sweet 16  ;D

hah good one, i think its just right took me bout 3 hrs to finish it lol, i actually took the time to study there matchups that why i have ur team losing to Missouri in the sweet 16  ;D

sorry buddd.. thats NOTTT gonna happen.. you should just give me the victory now cuz i got the whole thing locked up.. im still changin a couple of picks thoughh.. but im not changing my champion

It's like I said before, you obviously know very little about this subject.

Aggies defeat BYU, 79-66. A&M moves on to the second round

Hawkheckler, your bracket has already been BUSTED!!!!!!!

Guest JoesBros

Im loving watching the games online cause you can switch in between games whenever you want plus they have the boss button which has come in handy time to time  ::)

It's like I said before, you obviously know very little about this subject.

Aggies defeat BYU, 79-66. A&M moves on to the second round

Hawkheckler, your bracket has already been BUSTED!!!!!!!

I doubt my brackets busted because of a Spectacualar 64 matchup.. really if you knew anything youd know that the only way this would bust my bracket is if i had byu goin far, but i have them losing in the second round, therefore this doesnt really mess my bracket up much.. i picked byu cuz everyone was picking a&m and i wanted byu to win.. i knew regardless of who won, that game wasnt very important to my bracket.. and by tha way im not the only one who picked byu so quit takin shots at my bracket.. you dont have bragging rights until you actually win...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83