Strake Jesuit loses!!!!!

I know I am!

Ha Ha Had the coach from SJ on the radio this morning and was talking about the game. Ask him what kind of team they were facing and he let a  bleep slip and and went to commercial. LOL

I know I am!

me too!  they can say they don't recruit, but i am not convinced.  just does not seem right to me for them to be able to pull athletes from anywhere in the world and compete against teams that must play kids who live in the area.  or am i missing something here?

I know I am!

me too!  they can say they don't recruit, but i am not convinced.  just does not seem right to me for them to be able to pull athletes from anywhere in the world and compete against teams that must play kids who live in the area.  or am i missing something here?

nope. You're missing nothing. THAT is the problem with privates in UIL.

Guest aschrapps

so lets kick port arthur memorial out of the uil for recruiting than. im so sick of hearing people complain about strake recruiting...

The only time recruiting in high school becomes a problem is when the program is successful. I've seen teams with all kinds of talent. Teams had winning seasons but never could get past post season play.

Oh yeah, middle schools are recruiting but thats kind of down low  right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124