So here is your answer to the BISD shakeups thread......

So let's see!!!!!!!  I am waiting DV!!!!!!!!  I was right!!!!!  I am not saying that you were wrong you just were not right!!!!!!!! :D :D :D  AAW is my source!!!!  He may not be a BISD Board Member but that made it sound that much better!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Who knows the reasoning............but let's start to talk about who will apply and who realistically will be in the running.  I think that Travis Williams will apply and be seriously considered for it.  I think that Duane Joubert will apply and will be seriously considered for it as well.  Anyone else from this area??????  Any names from outside of the area that should be considered????  Dove, DV..........give us some insight!!!

I was there also with Poppabear.................Imagine that 13 Hawk fans and AAW a Silsbee fan...............shhhhh!!!!!  DO NOT SAY IT TOO LOUD SOME TIGER FANS MAY GET UPSET FOR AAW JUMPING ON THE HAWK BANDWAGON!!!!!! :D :D :D

This post will self destruct in 15 seconds! ;D

I was there also with Poppabear.................Imagine that 13 Hawk fans and AAW a Silsbee fan...............shhhhh!!!!!  DO NOT SAY IT TOO LOUD SOME TIGER FANS MAY GET UPSET FOR AAW JUMPING ON THE HAWK BANDWAGON!!!!!! :D :D :D

AAW loves HJ HAWKS!!!!!! :D :D :D

Guest tigersvoice

Who paid?

Who paid?

Those HJ fans treated this Tiger fan.

Guest DickVitale

Waste of DV time!!!!

You are such a hater....I spoke to Marquis on Wednesday and HE did not even know the job was posted.  He said "your guess is as good as mine is". WOW....I wonder what happened....I have no idea at this point.....BTW, I am just as qualified to run that program as anybody that was mentioned...Maybe MORE....I will find out what exactly is going on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476