• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

#1 Dallas Madison

#2 Lubbock Estacado

#5 Stafford

#11 Hardin-Jefferson

I have kept hearing that Madison is overwhelmingly the favorite, number one in the state and rarely challenged.  If that is the case, why the 3 pt win in the regional final?

so which one will Hj be facing in the semi's?

Class 3A

Reg 1: No. 2 Lubbock Estacado Matadors (33-2)

Reg 2: No. 1 Dallas Madison Trojans (30-3)

Reg 3: No. 11 Hardin-Jefferson (37-6)

Reg 4: No. 5 Stafford Spartans (30-5)

#1 seed is Estacado

#2 seed is Madison

So these two will not play each other in semis

#3 and #4 determined by coin flip soon (Sunday?)

so which one will Hj be facing in the semi's?

Class 3A

Reg 1: No. 2 Lubbock Estacado Matadors (33-2)

Reg 2: No. 1 Dallas Madison Trojans (30-3)

Reg 3: No. 11 Hardin-Jefferson (37-6)

Reg 4: No. 5 Stafford Spartans (30-5)

#1 seed is Estacado

#2 seed is Madison

So these two will not play each other in semis

#3 and #4 determined by coin flip soon (Sunday?)

THANKS

Guest aschrapps

no pansies now, but HJ has been beating great teams for this whole run, so no reason to back down now!

Whoa, that wasn't a backdown at all. It's been tough but here is where it really steps up a notch. I hope to come home with a trophy, medal and ring.

are you on the team lol?

no pansies now, but HJ has been beating great teams for this whole run, so no reason to back down now!

HJ HAS BEEN LUCKY. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE TALENT TO GO ALL THE WAY

they got lucky?  when?  when they beat #8 navasota?  maybe when they beat #7 cleveland?  or when they beat #20 hudson?  or was it when they beat the team that put your team out?  give me a break.

Matt,

Seriously I hope you are joking!!!!!  They did what everyone said that they could not do......beat Navasota, Cleveland, Hudson and then Jasper who beat your beloved Tigers.  Will they win state???  Maybe, maybe not!!!!  But to say that they have been lucky is being a sore loser on your part!!!!

Whoa, that wasn't a backdown at all. It's been tough but here is where it really steps up a notch. I hope to come home with a trophy, medal and ring.

are you on the team lol?

I'm the trainer.

I do all the behind the scenes work.

lol

they got lucky?  when?  when they beat #8 navasota?  maybe when they beat #7 cleveland?  or when they beat #20 hudson?  or was it when they beat the team that put your team out?  give me a break.

Matt,

Seriously I hope you are joking!!!!!  They did what everyone said that they could not do......beat Navasota, Cleveland, Hudson and then Jasper who beat your beloved Tigers.  Will they win state???  Maybe, maybe not!!!!  But to say that they have been lucky is being a sore loser on your part!!!!

Man i havent said anything on this board in days.... i have this name signed in on computers all over the place thats a mistake on my part... like i told Jarvis and Trey as they left Sam Houston Gym bring it back to southeast texas.... im deleting my account i have no ties to silsbee basketball anymore good luck to yall

Matt,

Man i havent said anything on this board in days.... i have this name signed in on computers all over the place thats a mistake on my part... like i told Jarvis and Trey as they left Sam Houston Gym bring it back to southeast texas.... im deleting my account i have no ties to silsbee basketball anymore good luck to yall

Bandwaggoner?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami