Newton Vs. Gladewater Sabine

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Newton
    • Gladewater Sabine

UIL calls us Gladewater Sabine but no one from around here associates Sabine with Gladewater not even located in that town.  We are located between Gladewater and Kilgore north and south and Halfway between Longview and Tyler right off I20.  Community is called Liberty City.  We are about 20 minutes from TJC where regionals are being held so it will be packed.  Someone give us some info on Newton?  I heard they had a big kid and were athletic?  Looking forward to seeing another SETX team. 

UIL calls us Gladewater Sabine but no one from around here associates Sabine with Gladewater not even located in that town.  We are located between Gladewater and Kilgore north and south and Halfway between Longview and Tyler right off I20.  Community is called Liberty City.  We are about 20 minutes from TJC where regionals are being held so it will be packed.  Someone give us some info on Newton?  I heard they had a big kid and were athletic?  Looking forward to seeing another SETX team. 

Their starting lineup is '6"3, '6"5, '6"5, '6"8 and '6"11. Good Luck! ;) ;D

liar... their PG is 6'2'', and their 3-guard is only 6'4".  you nailed the other three, though.

Oh so we are both about the same in size lol

Newton's two best players are the PG and C.  Keep them to reasonable games and you will beat them.  Let them have their way and they will beat you.  I did not get to see Sabine at the HJ tournament but from what I hear you guys have a great team, but so does Newton.  Should be a good one.

Guest EagleFan01

Newton's two best players are the PG and C.  Keep them to reasonable games and you will beat them.  Let them have their way and they will beat you.  I did not get to see Sabine at the HJ tournament but from what I hear you guys have a great team, but so does Newton.  Should be a good one.

There SG isn't to bad himself.. Johnny Brown can light the score board up. You better not let him see the rim because he can get hot and stay hot the whole game...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124