Huntsville 54, Ozen 39 - F

Guest DickVitale

Great season, Panthers!

Good night Mr. Vitale

I cant say I did not expect it to happen...Kinda figured it would be tonight or Friday, really...Oh well...I will watch Yates roll through Austin!

Huntsville will beat Yates! They played their worst game of the year and still beat Ozen by 15 points. Huntsville likes to run and so does Yates, the difference is Huntsville plays better half court defense and Yates has nothing but a press so once Huntsville proves they can break the press with ease the worm will turn! Watch and see, Trust me!

Guest stevenash

Huntsville will beat Yates! They played their worst game of the year and still beat Ozen by 15 points. Huntsville likes to run and so does Yates, the difference is Huntsville plays better half court defense and Yates has nothing but a press so once Huntsville proves they can break the press with ease the worm will turn! Watch and see, Trust me!

According to Dick Vitale, you are living in a fantasy land (and a rural one at that)

Guest aschrapps

Ozen had a good team but yates would have beat them by more than 15. You make it sound like consistently breaking their press is an easy thing to do. Ask Wheatley about that and yates offensive fire power

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086