hj vs cleveland

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decision has been made, HJ/Silsbee Double Header Wednesday Dayton High School. Unknown which game will be first, but first game is to start at 6 pm with second game starting immediately after. This is what I am hearing from the HJ players so don"t shhot me if this is incorrect.

I know this for certain, Silsbee will not play in Dayton.

When we left Huntsville last night, the decision where to play was still up in the air. They had narrowed it down to Baytown Sterling and Goose Creek Memorial. The officials and home and visitor decisions were made last night.

I talk to trey all the time and from whats he has told me is that he hasint been offered anything from a college yet, but he does prefer football over basketball but he told me he is at the point where he'll take anything if its offered to him.... i really hope he gets a chance

I talk to trey all the time and from whats he has told me is that he hasint been offered anything from a college yet, but he does prefer football over basketball but he told me he is at the point where he'll take anything if its offered to him.... i really hope he gets a chance

But he's gotten a few letters from a couple of decent colleges for football.

Hardin Jefferson is absolutely the very best team in the state.  They own SE Texas and are going to walk all over Cleveland.  Burrell and Burnard are the best one-two in the area and that includes all the way up to 5A PAS Memorial.

This is their year again and they will own Cleveland.  Cleveland fans will not know what hit them and will be in for a real treat.  Never have they seen better basketball.  Silsbee better watch out too!!!!!

:o :o

r u being serious? they maybe in the top 5 in this area but as far as them being the best team in state u have to be kidding me and yes i could agree with you about bernard and burrell acould be considered two of the best one-two combos in the area but silsbee has a ONE-TWO-THREE combo in robinson hill and stallworth and from what im hearing theres almost a 4th in the 6'6 kid that moved up from jv (p.s. and if your going to say something about jarvis you probally should try and spell his name right BERNARD  :) :) ;D

It will be Wednesday night and not sure.  I know that Cleveland has a gym reserved and so does HJ.  HJ wants to play at Kountze.  Cleveland wants a double header at Lee College with Silsbee/ Coldspring.  I am hoping for Kountze myself.  Not sure.  Guess we will find out for sure tomorrow or Monday morning.  Believe me I will post as soon as I know for sure.  I have connections!!!! ::) ::) ::)

I do not know.  I would prefer not and have it at Kountze.  HJ has talked or will be talking to Kountze and Woodville for sure.  Woodville girls made it to state so they may leave us trying to get Kountze.  Kountze is best case scenario.  Nice new gym, 20 minutes from SL and 20 minutes from my work!!!! ;) ;) ;)

I know that Cleveland wants it at Lee.  Todd wants it at Kountze or Woodville.

We shall see.

It will be Wednesday night and not sure.  I know that Cleveland has a gym reserved and so does HJ.  HJ wants to play at Kountze.  Cleveland wants a double header at Lee College with Silsbee/ Coldspring.  I am hoping for Kountze myself.  Not sure.  Guess we will find out for sure tomorrow or Monday morning.  Believe me I will post as soon as I know for sure.  I have connections!!!! ::) ::) ::)

i would love to see the double header at lee with hj/cleveland silsbee/coldspring i would love to see the two teams representing district 21 play against someone else besides themselves  :)  :) hopefully if this does happen they will cheer each other on

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami