HJ vs. Navasota, Friday 7:30 at Caney Creek....Predictions!!!

Lazeek

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ should take this game by three points. That coach of theres will run Navasota into the ground and then pop those outside shots. Pulling for ya HJ.

No matter how big of rivals we are, us SETX teams need to stick together when it comes to rootin for other teams outside the area!

Lets see................ ;D Last i checked, when HJ went to the state tourney, they won. But when silsbee went............................. ;D

Wow :o :o...HJ has won state ::)...How could anyone forget

Nobody will forget it!!!

I forgot but then you had to bring it up agian.......... :D

Wow, that was quick, he already came back.

Lets see................ ;D Last i checked, when HJ went to the state tourney, they won. But when silsbee went............................. ;D

Wow :o :o...HJ has won state ::)...How could anyone forget

Nobody will forget it!!!

I forgot but then you had to bring it up agian.......... :D

Wow, that was quick, he already came back.

Ha!

Navasota by 6!! It will be a battle but i see Navasota coming out on top. HJ has one of the best PG's in the state of Jarvis Bernard but Navasota has so many weapons. Their Junior class is outstanding led by 6'2 Guard Jersey Gates and 6'5 Jarvis Harrison. Harrison and Gates are two of the deadliest Juniors in the state in 3A and word has it that they are the same AAU summer team for the Houston LYNX. Great matchup set for friday, I know for a fact that Caney Creek gym will be rocking!

Navasota by 6!! It will be a battle but i see Navasota coming out on top. HJ has one of the best PG's in the state of Jarvis Bernard but Navasota has so many weapons. Their Junior class is outstanding led by 6'2 Guard Jersey Gates and 6'5 Jarvis Harrison. Harrison and Gates are two of the deadliest Juniors in the state in 3A and word has it that they are the same AAU summer team for the Houston LYNX. Great matchup set for friday, I know for a fact that Caney Creek gym will be rocking!

I could have swore that Garrett Gustafson was HJ's point guard. I thought Jarvis was the 2 guard.

Guest ST4life

HJ by 6.... big kids from navasota can protect basket..HJ's big 3 get to the rim all night

Last time I checked HJ has not been that hot from 3 point land........... ::)

HJ by 6.... big kids from navasota can protect basket..HJ's big 3 get to the rim all night

Which only increases the odds that they will be

that is why they said GET TO THE RIM so im pretty sure they were not talking about 3's

i was talking about the 3 HJ players not about shooting 3's i was trying to say i think Burrell, Bennard and Turner would be able to get to the rim because Navasota's big guys do not move all that well....would be surprised if Navasota beat HJ

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83