Texas is going to play in the big dance... here's why.

bullets13

Record: 18-8

they'll win at least 2 more conference games, and probably 3, plus a game or two in the big 12 tourney, so you're looking at a final record with at least 21 wins.

3 HUGE key wins over Villanova, UCLA, and OU.

Their worst loss is to 13-12 Arkansas, who at the time was the hottest team in the nation, and their second worst loss is to Nebraska, who's currently a very respectable 16-9.

They have 6 wins against the RPI Top 50, which almost assures them a place by itself.

They're top 50 RPI, and had a top 30 strength of schedule the last i saw.

on a side note, ESPN Bracketology currently has them as a 6 seed, after being an 8 last week.

they'll win at least 2 more conference games, and probably 3, plus a game or two in the big 12 tourney, so you're looking at a final record with at least 21 wins.

Their worst loss is to 13-12 Arkansas, who at the time was the hottest team in the nation, and their second worst loss is to Nebraska, who's currently a very respectable 16-9.

They have 6 wins against the RPI Top 50, which almost assures them a place by itself.

on a side note, ESPN Bracketology currently has them as a 6 seed, after being an 8 last week.

Counting them chickens before they are hatched, huh bullets?

Unfortunately, their offense is inept without Abrams going off.  Watch closely, if Abrams is shut down, so is the rest of the offense.  I hate to say it, but Sweet 16 at best & if they don't make it that far, it wouldn't be a surprise at all.

Guest hjlonghorn

Of course they make the tourny... But their up and down play makes them suspect to defeat!

true, but is there anyone in the tournament who wants to see them in their bracket?

All i got to say is My Nebraska Cornhuskers put them in their place..  ;D

Shut up Heckler :) lol are they even close to makin the playoffs?

Of course they make the tourny... But their up and down play makes them suspect to defeat!

true, but is there anyone in the tournament who wants to see them in their bracket?

All i got to say is My Nebraska Cornhuskers put them in their place..  ;D

Shut up Heckler :) lol are they even close to makin the playoffs?

and just for that comment i hope you fail your taks test tommorow :P ;D

Counting them chickens before they are hatched, huh bullets?

they've won two since i made that statement...

Oklahoma state just made a huge push to get into the Big Dance.

I think Texas should be in because they at least play a tough non conference schedule.

I just hope Mizzou doesn't blow it to OU and A&M.... this is going to be a rough week if we go 0-3....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder