Message Board Dead????

Lazeek

This is the calm before the storm!

Area round of girls playoffs this weekend, warm up games for the guys, softball, baseball, track, tennis, golf, power lifting, UIL One-Act Play and academics!

I find it hard to believe that kids have enough time to go to class much less finish their work.

These times might not be so hard on upper classification schools with stucents that specialize in one or a couple of sports. In 1A kids are doing it all and it turns into all the time. End a season on Friday next sport practice begins on Monday. If you are in the playoffs you are down a week or more in the next sport.

I think that today seems dead because everybody realized that if you don't take a break now you have to wait until June...after graduation and before Texas Football comes out.

Guest stevenash

Where is everyone today?  The is the deadest that I have even seen this board.  Maybe everyone is tired. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Perhaps those who might have something other than congratulatory/complimentary comments to post have concluded that if their post does not meet aforementioned requirements, it will be deleted anyway.

Personally, I think I am going thru a semi-depression. It's the end of regular season basketball :'(  But there are still the h.s. playoffs. And to make it even more depressing is that baseball season is about to start. Which means Sealy mattress will get more business because most true sports fans will hibernate. But, on the good side, March Madness, Little Dribblers Regionals & Nationals,  AAU Nationals in Virginia, and so on, so I'l still have basketball till August. And who knows, maybe LU will pull out a miracle.

This is the calm before the storm!

Area round of girls playoffs this weekend, warm up games for the guys, softball, baseball, track, tennis, golf, power lifting, UIL One-Act Play and academics!

I find it hard to believe that kids have enough time to go to class much less finish their work.

These times might not be so hard on upper classification schools with stucents that specialize in one or a couple of sports. In 1A kids are doing it all and it turns into all the time. End a season on Friday next sport practice begins on Monday. If you are in the playoffs you are down a week or more in the next sport.

I think that today seems dead because everybody realized that if you don't take a break now you have to wait until June...after graduation and before Texas Football comes out.

It will be rockin Friday Night!!

I'm still here. Nothing to talk about really. Waitin' on my Lions to bring the pain tomorrow night...

I have to give Kountze props. They may not know what a football looks like, but they sure know how to hoop beginning at a young age.

Hey, Bluedoves back. I wasn't sure if you were going to quit enlightening us with your wisdom becaue hf didn't make the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83