Nederland vs. Livingston Fri. @ LU PTA

KFDM COOP

Guest DickVitale

Coming in from 69, due to Mardi Gras, take 69 (Memorial Blvd) to Gulfway Blvd ( TX 87) and turn RIGHT...Go to Houston Ave. and go LEFT ....Go to 4th St (Seawall) and go left again....You have just solved your traffic issue..This is DIRECT from Port Arthur Police..

By the time the game is over, they will have re-opened Memorial at Proctor, so they may leave THAT way...

Coming in from 69, due to Mardi Gras, take 69 (Memorial Blvd) to Gulfway Blvd ( TX 87) and turn left...Go to Houston Ave. and go left again....Go to 4th St (Seawall) and go left once again....You have just solved your traffic issue..This is DIRECT from Port Arthur Police..

By the time the game is over, they will have re-opened Memorial at Proctor, so they may leave THAT way...

To get to Houston Avenue you would have to turn right on Gulfway Blvd and then follow all of the lefts you mention.

Maybe it's just a thing where the Livingston coaches want to prepare their team for a game in a bigger gym, different atmosphere, more pressure than what they are used to seeing.  I'm sure both teams want to win for that second seed but I've known coaches who do things like this to prepare their team for future down the road games.  I don't know but that's just my two cents because I've known coaches who have done that before. 

Maybe turning up the heat on their team is what they think is best for them and I don't know of another gym between those two schools that would offer up that kind of gym?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476