HJ vs. Coldspring Updates....HJ Wins!!!

KFDM COOP

Congrats Ladies. Fontenot really turned it up a notch in the 3rd and Moore seems to be getting well at the right time.Overall it looked like the Lady Hawks were rounding back in to form tonight.

Fontenot is a great player. Really liked watching her 3 times this year along with the rest of the Lady Hawks.

Hey Old Ref, nice job last night @ Woodville. You definitely carried that crew. I have never seen the short ref, he was bad, the tall one you had with you I have not seen around very much. Is he new?

Thanks for the kind words.  However, the tall referee that you are talking about has done the state tournament for six years running, and is a college official.  He is one of the best I have ever worked with.

The other gentleman was from the Huntsville chapter and was a very nice man.

OLDREF

The officiating was outstanding once again.  Very well called game.  My only real question was in the first half when I thought they gave a 3 to CS when it was a 2 and Sutherland hit, what looked like a 3 and they gave her a 2.....I'm not sure if that was the clock keeper or what.  The game was moving so fast, it was hard to get it sorted out.  Thanks again Old Ref.  You and Kelly are top notch!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami