Hazelwood/Musgrove? Kirbyville Wildcats!

Guest LR1969

Haven't heard anything about Hazelwood or Musgrove. Anyone know if they have signed with anyone or if they are going to? Surely they received a few offers (at least from JC if not NAIA/DIV. II, etc.).

Guest tigersvoice

Haven't heard anything about Hazelwood or Musgrove. Anyone know if they have signed with anyone or if they are going to? Surely they received a few offers (at least from JC if not NAIA/DIV. II, etc.).

Both are quality kids - but both are undersized for their positions at the next level.  Depending on what the boys want to do, it does seem that a smaller school might be interested just because they are athletes with BIG hearts.

No football for either one.  Hazelwood said he is hanging up the football cleats.  As for Musgrove, same story.  It's reported that he didn't want a football scholarship.  He wants a baseball scholarship instead.  As good as he was in football he is 10x better at baseball.  Hazelwood is also a very good baseball player but I believe he hasn't played since his freshman yr.

No football for either one.  Hazelwood said he is hanging up the football cleats.  As for Musgrove, same story.  It's reported that he didn't want a football scholarship.  He wants a baseball scholarship instead.  As good as he was in football he is 10x better at baseball.  Hazelwood is also a very good baseball player but I believe he hasn't played since his freshman yr.

He is not against football at all to the contrary.  Texas A&M had him on an offical visit last weekend.  They would like for him to be an Aggie so they asked him to "Walk On" and didn't offer any type of scholly.  I also heard Hazlewood was asked about by many small colleges but Hazlewood says he's done with football... he's looking forward to going to school as well as having more time to hog hunt, deer hunt, and fish!

seen hazlewood and dad in jacksonville at coach carl erickson pole vault  pit, where my daughter

goes, dad more r less told me aaron was done with football & probably was going to lamar for education.

this kid just flew done the runway & vaults pretty good for no more work he had a chance to do

in vaulting, he could be really good if he applied himself, really good. 

He is not against football at all to the contrary.  Texas A&M had him on an offical visit last weekend.  They would like for him to be an Aggie so they asked him to "Walk On" and didn't offer any type of scholly.  I also heard Hazlewood was asked about by many small colleges but Hazlewood says he's done with football... he's looking forward to going to school as well as having more time to hog hunt, deer hunt, and fish!

I heard about Randy going to A&M a couple of days before signing day.  I got the same report that you stated.  Still has football as an option.  You are dead right about Aaron...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn