WO-S HAS BEEN BLESSED

skipper

we as mustang fan have been blessed to have had coach RANDY CROUCH as long as we have. the man has given the fans at west orange stark alt to cheer about over the years he has been with us and put up with our crap.COACH RANDY CROUCH my the blessing of GOD  be with you and your familey your a good one my friend.i feel like he will get lc-m going agan just give him a little time he will make you a winner

Skipper, I can't figure you out. One minute you are a Mustang and then the next minute you are claiming the Bears. Which is it? Most people support both except when they are playing each other. Most also has an allegiance to one or the other. Where does your loyalty really lie? ???  :)

well  TD,i went to lutcher stark hight school was a tiger  both of my girl went to lc-m smiles.but i am ones of the best fans that the mustangs can have,i just love to be a mustang. i have some very good friends at lc-m  ,i try to back them also smiles i hope that helped out some TD i know you are BIG fan also of the mustangs and u help out as much as you can at the school when u can find time and that makes u a super mustang fan. i hoope we can meet one day and you can say  and lol thats the guy that cant spell

well   TD,i went to lutcher stark hight school was a tiger  both of my girl went to lc-m smiles.but i am ones of the best fans that the mustangs can have,i just love to be a mustang. i have some very good friends at lc-m  ,i try to back them also smiles i hope that helped out some TD i know you are BIG fan also of the mustangs and u help out as much as you can at the school when u can find time and that makes u a super mustang fan. i hoope we can meet one day and you can say  and lol thats the guy that cant spell

Spelling doesn't bother me at all.

I try to support the Bears when I'm not supporting the Mustangs. I actually have two signs on their field. I also have a nephew that plays baseball out there.

I thought you were a true Mustang but sometimes when you speak you say "we" when you are speaking of the Bears. I'm fine with it either way I was just curious. I'm sure one day we will meet.

well   TD,i went to lutcher stark hight school was a tiger  both of my girl went to lc-m smiles.but i am ones of the best fans that the mustangs can have,i just love to be a mustang. i have some very good friends at lc-m  ,i try to back them also smiles i hope that helped out some TD i know you are BIG fan also of the mustangs and u help out as much as you can at the school when u can find time and that makes u a super mustang fan. i hoope we can meet one day and you can say  and lol thats the guy that cant spell

Spelling doesn't bother me at all.

I try to support the Bears when I'm not supporting the Mustangs. I actually have two signs on their field. I also have a nephew that plays baseball out there.

I thought you were a true Mustang but sometimes when you speak you say "we" when you are speaking of the Bears. I'm fine with it either way I was just curious. I'm sure one day we will meet.

I think you both make it pretty clear through yours posts that you are true Blue Mustang fans and loyalist but it also appears you both are still LCM supporters. That's the way it should be, and vice versa.  :)

you think my teet are bad you should see my girlfriend   (SMILES) laying all the kidding to the side my wife goes to the lc-m game s that is her school. as for me my blood is sliver and blue

I dont care to see your girlfriends teets! Thanks though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami