****PN-G Hires New Head Football Coach...MOJO..Brandon Faircloth!!****

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many new assistants will he be able to hire?

This is the hidden content, please

Odessa Permian assistant set to be PN-G football coach, vote pending

By THE ENTERPRISE

January, 30, 2009

Odessa Permian assistant football coach Brandon Faircloth might be the next head football coach at Port Neches-Groves.

Faircloth, an offensive coordinator at Permian, will be presented to the school board for a vote during a Tuesday meeting, PN-G ISD Superintendent Lani Randall said Friday.

Permian averaged 41.4 points per game during an undefeated, 10-game regular season last year. The Panthers won two playoff games and lost to Allen, 28-22, in the Class 5A Division I area round.

He will get to hire or bring in two assistants minimum. Riley Burnett retired and Coach Cobb is retiring.

By THE ENTERPRISE

January, 30, 2009

Odessa Permian assistant football coach Brandon Faircloth might be the next head football coach at Port Neches-Groves.

Faircloth, an offensive coordinator at Permian, will be presented to the school board for a vote during a Tuesday meeting, PN-G ISD Superintendent Lani Randall said Friday.

Permian averaged 41.4 points per game during an undefeated, 10-game regular season last year. The Panthers won two playoff games and lost to Allen, 28-22, in the Class 5A Division I area round.

He will get to hire or bring in two assistants minimum. Riley Burnett retired and Coach Cobb is retiring.

[/quote  I would imagine he would bring in all new offensive coaches seeing that hes putting in an off. that none of the current coaches are familiar with. JMO

Sounds logical to me.

By THE ENTERPRISE

January, 30, 2009

[/quote  I would imagine he would bring in all new offensive coaches seeing that hes putting in an off. that none of the current coaches are familiar with. JMO

well he will coach in the 2 biggest rivilarys in the state of texas mojo versus midland lee and midcounty madness

but if he does good in png say 5 years or so he will go to a 5a school quick hate to say it but what he did as a oc if he does the same as head coach he will be thinking about the $$$$ and the options hes a very young guy  

Sorry spelling,  "BONZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!" was proof reading and my Dobie barked behind me and scared the #*&()(*& out of me and I hit the post button !!!!  Love the info and pics on the PNG site and the history of BONZAI !!!!!!  It would be awsome to have it again !!!! That really got the fans in a frenzy !!!!!!!!

AGREED every team we played hated  BONZAI also bring back the PC incorrect chants!!!!!!!!!

Just 31 huh. Looks like a stepping stone to me.

True, it COULD be a stepping stone.  But, that will only happen if he does really good here.  Then his value goes up, as it should, and he gets a better job...and good for him.  But then,...Since he did so well, some attractive coaches would want to replace him here.  Kinda like SLC and LaMarque (and no, I'm not saying we are either one of those great programs).  Everybody wants to step into those shoes.

Guest Brubaker

I disagree Proud, if you combine real winning at PNG with the tradition and facilities, you will attract huge interest.  But I agree, Faircloth probably won't be here long, either way... due to winning or losing.  He'll be moving up or out.

Congrats to you PNG looks like you got a top notch coach. Lets just hope the new coach has the talanted players at PNG to run his new offense. The title may run through mid county but it will be a few years before it runs through PNG.

Learning a complex offensive scheme will be more of a challenge than worrying about the talent. As far as Mid County did you attend the PNG - Nederland Freshman game this past season? ;D

I was there, Nederland had like 300 yards of penalties, the best team don't always win, that was the case that night.   The Nederland freshman class was the most talented group of freshman I saw play last year.  Nederland had 5 sophs starting on varsity last year, they have some of their most talent laden classes coming through since Neumann has been there.  The CO group hasn't lost in 3 years... we'll just play the games and find out.

Typical statement, we've heard this EXCUSE before. We admit it, we have never beat Nederland because we were better than them. Even though the record over time is in our favor 47 -31 -7. All 47 of those wins was because of the officials(bad calls) or ya'll had some of your players injured.Ya'll were better and should have won all 47 of those games.We know!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new coach so we should

"CROWN THEIR ....."

They were who we thought they were.............

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    assfff
    Newest Member
    assfff