Warren @ Deweyville??

jal

No need to take shots at Cris.The last time I looked Warren didn't have but 3 players on the bench and they were as good as most of the starters(even if they aren't seniors).This group is paying the price now for not putting in the work last summer and in the off season.They have won 12 games and that is more than most people thought they would win.Deweyville beat them at Warren by 10 so it will probably be a rough night for the Warriors but it won't be the coaches fault.If Cody plays well it will be pretty close,if not D-Ville will win by a dozen.

This year's Warren Warriors give 150% in every game. They hustle until the last second. IMHO, more time should have been spent developing shooters rather than developing plays to get the ball to one shooter. The coach has got to take some of the blame on this one. As far as putting in the work during the summer, I know for a fact one of them was in the weight room every day it was open...Most of the boys on this team have no off season.

While staying in the weight room is important it won't get you ready to play basketball.You have to stay in the gym.This is a great bunch of kids but they played 1 tournament last summer and 6 league games,thats simply not enough to prepare for a season.You don't develope shooters in a season so the coach puts the ball in the kids hands who give him the best chance to win.I certainly won't argue their hustle,they play as hard as any I've ever watched they just struggle putting points on the board.I still think the shot at the coach was a cheap one,the guy has won over 500 ballgames so he has to know a little about the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa