**POST PN-G TOURNEY SCORES HERE**

went to go see this vidor game cause i wanted to see the up/down things people were saying about nederland... all i can say is, UP... and was it calloway or wagner that left at halftime (never found out which is which) and for what reason?injury?sickness? something else?

I have to make sure I make the Lumber Ned game...  Ned wins... 3-1 but I still holler for Sp and most the nedervile team........... before we head off to play St Pius ... for a share of the District Championship......  yikes.. so figure I will not sleep much tonight and will find myself out watching HF and Vidor.

NED and Lumberton tie at zero.  At least I had the zero right.  Proud of the way black and gold played the game as Lumberton seemed to gripe to dang much even between themselves. Starts at the top and I don't care what you say.  Keeper on both sides were good, as were defenses.  Don't know about shots (#s) on goal.  Pity we don't see them again in district.

A team is not judged just on their coaches ability to field a winner.  Team discipline also plays a part.  From what I witnessed they have some work to do.  I don't care to knock a single coach as I know some of what's involved.  I plain and simply call um like I see um.  So WTB, get your story straight especially if you weren't at the contest.

So you can tell WTB to get his story straight because he wasnt at the game and then say one of the best, IMO, disciplinarians around has problems with discipline like you are there everyday.  I believe WTB has the same right to "call em like he sees em" as you do.  Right? 

I think it comes down to the fact that Lumberton has been used to some success as of late and the kids want to continue that.  Emotions run a little high at times and i can guarantee you that the guy at the top will have them under control AND back on top quickly. 

I can judge a coach by doing the best he can with what he's got.  So the guy at the top is pretty dang good at what he does in Lumberton.  And if you dont know what he's got, you should probably stick to griping in the stands since you "Know some of what's involved"

You are right that it is a pitty they dont see each other again...................

TIL POSTSEASON!  ;)

Lumberton isnt a team that is gonna control the middle of the field and never has been in the last 3 years. They have alot of speed and use that to there advantage. Nederland has always been the different in that regard and where they lack in athletes they make up for in skill.

And dont worry about Lumbertons disipline I promise you thats something that isnt a problem under Coach Luttrull and never has been. If there was a problem today then I'm sure it will be dealt with. I forgot we have all these Parcell like figures sitting in the stands around here. You must be pretty sore though since a rebuilding Lumberton has beatin and tied a Nederland team with so much seasoning. too bad Bay Callaway moved to Nederland bc then Lumberton would really be rocking.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83