WO-S Bus Transportation voted down

WO-S 89

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Hardin made a motion to rescind the November vote until school was out and then try to find a way to either fund it or do something different and Ricky Jacobs seconded it. There was discussion that didn't amount to much and then they voted. This is where it got strange for me. Nancy Byers wasn't there. So we have 5 voting board members and a president who votes only in ties. Now I hope I'm wrong about my knowledge of Robert's Rules of Order. As soon as the vote was called for the president immediately voted to rescind along with Dr. Hardin and Ricky Jacobs. Then of course the other three (Mitchell, Botley and Barclay) voted against rescinding. We had a Superintendant, a board president, a school attorney and a whole school board. There is no way that I was the only one that knew the president doesn't vote. That's what makes me think they knew the outcome before they voted. It looked alot better to finish in a tie than to say it was voted down. Now it just didn't pass to rescind because there wasn't a majority. I really hope I'm wrong about the president voting. Someone there had to know more about how to run a meeting than I do.

Guest wos grad

the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WINS be proud of yourself wo-s school board ,now we cAN SEE WHAT YOU RELLY THINK ABOUT AND ITS  NOT THE KIDS

Your right, those 3 sure don't care about the kids!

It was the board member who asked for the issue to be voted on again.

Not real sure where she was tonight. My guess is had she been there the outcome would have been the same. In my opinion. However the president would have had to vote then.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012