Roundtable Thur. Jan 22 9PM on Fox 4 re: PN-G

Guest ECBucFan

Klein is a pathetic wanna be politican.

Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!

And Cooper just wants to sell newspapers. The round table was a joke besides Gabe.

THIS forum is about different people voicing different perspectives. What is SOOOOO bad about Klein commenting? Geeze!

So what if he plugged his site, and/or took a shot at Jeff. Co.? Big Deal! No problem with Gabe being there, right? (nor should there be, of course). I am glad Klein was around.   

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klein is a pathetic wanna be politican.

Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!

And Cooper just wants to sell newspapers. The round table was a joke besides Gabe.

THIS forum is about different people voicing different perspectives. What is SOOOOO bad about Klein commenting? Geeze!

So what if he plugged his site, and/or took a shot at Jeff. Co.? Big Deal! No problem with Gabe being there, right? (nor should there be, of course). I am glad Klein was around.     

Gabe was the only logical one there. He knew the law and that PNG broke no law.

PNG did nothing illegal... they worked the system like so many politically minded people do. That's frustrating to those being left out of the process: media, fans, etc. but is not illegal. Some PNG fans on this site were extremely defensive when attacked by the potstirrers, which is what they wanted. Some folks have a hard time realizing that no one is going to stay out of anyone's business on a public forum.... just like everyone chimes in on WOS bus and OC issues.

PNG did nothing illegal... they worked the system like so many politically minded people do. That's frustrating to those being left out of the process: media, fans, etc. but is not illegal. Some PNG fans on this site were extremely defensive when attacked by the potstirrers, which is what they wanted. Some folks have a hard time realizing that no one is going to stay out of anyone's business on a public forum.... just like everyone chimes in on WOS bus and OC issues.

Dayton, you're exactly right.  Me, being one of the PNG fans that got upset when the bashing against my school, played right into the "bashers" hands.....they, the bashers, walked away with the victory.  However, like so many, I will defend my school on a public forum.

Dayton, you're exactly right.  Me, being one of the PNG fans that got upset when the bashing against my school, played right into the "bashers" hands.....they, the bashers, walked away with the victory.  However, like so many, I will defend my school on a public forum.

There was a little over the top bashing...PN-G being "too good" or "the Notre Dame of High School" or the few other ones I heard.  Of course the forum is about discussion...whatever that may be.  I don't think PN-G's school board handled this the right way but I don't think they violated any laws either.  I just prefer public entities using public funds to be more transparent...I could have cared less about the coaches on the list (unless one was Jerry Stewart).  I know PN-G will get a good coach and I look forward to him bringing back the tradition.  Maybe he can get the band to shut it down on that Indian fight song for 2 or 3 total minutes of the game...song is still stuck in my head.

Guest JoesBros

Ya'll made me play Cherokee real loud in our office just to get everyone agitated LOL

Gabe you can agree with me on this one.....There is nothing like gameday at PNG and hearing Cherokee blasting in a packed gym for a pep rally.

There was nothing that got me more fired up before a game than hearing cherokee. Bottom line, there's no doubt that PN-G will hire a solid coach. Hopefully they will get back to where they once were because I would like to see my old school make one of their runs in the playoffs. Other than that, I still root for every team in southeast texas because there is nothing more that I love than following one of our teams all the way to state. Good luck to everyone this fall!

LOL !  I don't think  stop playing "Cherokee" for 2 or 3 minutes will ever happen.......!

Tell me about it...Dayton was up something like 40-7 or so two years ago AT OUR PLACE with 30 seconds to go and the visitors stands were filled to the gills and the band was still playing that song over and over again.  You can hear it on the highlight video.

This is the hidden content, please

Some of you coceenuts keep pointing out that png broke the rules, but I have yet to see anyone answer Gabe or my enquiry as to which rule or law the PNGISD broke. Again I consider it good business practice to follow due process whan dealing with legal maters! And that is what the board did.

Guest JoesBros

Some of you coceenuts keep pointing out that png broke the rules, but I have yet to see anyone answer Gabe or my enquiry as to which rule or law the PNGISD broke. Again I consider it good business practice to follow due process whan dealing with legal maters! And that is what the board did.

Cause their only defense is "They need to realese it"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami