Roundtable Thur. Jan 22 9PM on Fox 4 re: PN-G

Maybe but they should have released the list. From what i've heard (not me saying this) The coach they want is controlling everything.

Well...interviews are being conducted today and tomorrow.  One of those five gentlemen will be the next PN-G head coach.  End of story.  

I bet they hire one with a masters.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe but they should have released the list. From what i've heard (not me saying this) The coach they want is controlling everything.

Well...interviews are being conducted today and tomorrow.  One of those five gentlemen will be the next PN-G head coach.  End of story.  

more than five are interviewing.fact.

I highly doubt that. If that was the case why would they even interview the five finalist. Why wouldn't they just hire this coach? On top of that, the interviews have never even been made official by PNGISD. That is all message board / blog chatter. I highly doubt PNGISD is interviewing five candidates over the course of today and tomorrow at the direction of some coach who is calling all the shots.

WHAT IS SEEING THE LIST GOING TO PROVE?

PNGISD is going to hire the best candidate. This round table discussion is not going to amount to anything more than a chance for the media members to ridicule and bash PNGISD. Let's just hope they got ALL their facts straight before they start ripping them. A lot of credibility can be lost quickly airing out dirty laundry that is fabricated and not based in fact.

Guest JoesBros

I highly doubt that. If that was the case why would they even interview the five finalist. Why wouldn't they just hire this coach? On top of that, the interviews have never even been made official by PNGISD. That is all message board / blog chatter. I highly doubt PNGISD is interviewing five candidates over the course of today and tomorrow at the direction of some coach who is calling all the shots.

PNGISD is going to hire the best candidate. This round table discussion is not going to amount to anything more than a chance for the media members to ridicule and bash PNGISD. Let's just hope they got ALL their facts straight before they start ripping them. A lot of credibility can be lost quickly airing out dirty laundry that is fabricated and not based in fact.

Best post on this issue yet  :)

Maybe even more than 5.

They HAVE already hired the coach.  An offer was made yesterday and accepted.

Maybe even more than 5.

I bet all the people complaining about the roundtable discussion will end up watching it

Not this poster Steven.

I'm sure you're ready for this to end....

I asked this question on another thread and didn't get an answer...maybe you can answer it. 

Let's say PNG hires a coach this weekend...Will the admin still have to release the list even after a coach has been hired?

I bet they hire one with a masters.

I hope so!  8)

I bet all the people complaining about the roundtable discussion will end up watching it

Not this poster Steven.

I'm sure you're ready for this to end....

I asked this question on another thread and didn't get an answer...maybe you can answer it. 

Let's say PNG hires a coach this weekend...Will the admin still have to release the list even after a coach has been hired?

I would think so. The FOI probably has no limitations, so even if they hire someone they are probably still bound to follow through with providing the list.

Other than this roundtable discussion being nothing more than a waste of time and the chance to "bash" PNG by the media, I think it will prove one huge point:  That is, the media in Southeast Texas has stooped to the lowest of lows in "ripping" a local school district and will lose ALL credibility for future coverage and respect. 

Chad Cooper, Gabe, James Ware, Halliburton and not sure who else.

Thanks coop

So we have an LCM and 2 PNG guys and then Haliburton who bleeds purple and white, so I don't see a problem.

Halliburton "bleeds" purple and white?  Since when?  Oh, I get it, sarcasm at its best!  LOL !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124