Roundtable Thur. Jan 22 9PM on Fox 4 re: PN-G

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halliburton....a DEFINITE PNG hater/basher.  He's nothing more than "hot air" and NEVER says anything that ANYONE would give any credence too.  His sports comments are not good for anything but to line a birdcage with.  The rest, are ok.  Again, a waste of time with this discussion.

Easy on our guy, he's going to ask for more money from us Nederland guys.

Good Lord, that's 15 minutes of my life I would love to have back!

This Klein guy insinuated several times that the PNGISD Board did something illegal. They followed the legal process. Claim (FOI) - Request for ruling (AG) - Ruling - List! This guy sounded like a blowhard.

I agree with Gabe. If PNG is stalling to get the best candidate, then so be it. In the end that's what matters to me most. The board works for the people in the district. If the people in the district want coach X and the board makes every effort to get coach X, then they have done their job and represented the people whether they get coach X or not, that's the bottom line for me!

On a lighter note, I say we all chip in a few bucks to get Chad a shirt and tie!  ;D

Talk about a bad dream i awoke to Klein. I must admit i watched 2:44 before i dosed off again. Beating a dead horse, oh yea. I did find some humor in it though, once i could swear that i seen Klein raise his hand, pick me, me,me, come on, dog gone it i lost my turn. Only thing else we needed was a Nun with a ruler. Kudos to rest of the crew i think they did a good job especially James Ware.

Guest JoesBros

Even James Ware said it should have been released if they weren't hiding anything. First thing out of Ware's mouth was the reading off of the Law!

Klien still had no business being there IMO But,of course you should know my opinion about him after our run in with him at KOLE. A you know what starter!

Yall  like gabe bec he was on pngs tit. U didnt like klien or coop bec the truth  hurts. I thought the whole thing was dumb.

Get it though your head PNG BROKE NO LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're not going to listen.  The media was against PNG because of curiosity of the coaches that applied. And now, that the list is revealed, it's like throwing meat to a hungry pack of wolves.  From what I've heard, (and I didn't watch the discussion because it was a waste of time), Klein says a whole lot without saying a dang thing....."typical" polictician.  Ok, the list is out, now what are you going to hate on PNG about?  I'm sure you will come up with something.  The "masters" thing, as so many call it, is required because, for the FINAL time, the position is titled HC/AD......AD is an administrative position and requires a Masters' Degree. 

PNG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HONOR..............PRIDE...............TRADITION !

I see why those reporters are in the newspaper/blog business.  Did anybody ever teach them how to dress when you go on TV?  They all looked like slobs.  They also have great faces for radio.  The roundtable and PNG are both comical.  It was fun to watch and listen last night.  I needed a good laugh before going to bed. 

Yall  like gabe bec he was on pngs tit. U didnt like klien or coop bec the truth  hurts. I thought the whole thing was dumb.

They're not going to listen.  The media was against PNG because of curiosity of the coaches that applied. And now, that the list is revealed, it's like throwing meat to a hungry pack of wolves.  From what I've heard, (and I didn't watch the discussion because it was a waste of time), Klein says a whole lot without saying a dang thing....."typical" polictician.  Ok, the list is out, now what are you going to hate on PNG about?  I'm sure you will come up with something.  The "masters" thing, as so many call it, is required because, for the FINAL time, the position is titled HC/AD......AD is an administrative position and requires a Masters' Degree. 

Again Tomahawk Chop... YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE TO HOLD THE ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION OF ATHLETIC DIRECTOR!  That is NOT a law but it's just "required" by the upper class of PNG.

Nope...that's Tom...Thanks for the kind words...Glad everyone watched. Great job with James for having the guts to put this type of forum on the news.

PN-G was asked if they wanted to be on it, give a statement or response. Know that as well.

I'm done with it unless they hire off the list.

To me it was a waste of air time. There was no law broken and you guys were just pissed because you weren't given a list so you had no story to tell other than the FOI.

Media needs to write stories about the real issues that are going on in our country and if the only story you can come up with is high school applicant list maybe you need to change professions.

Nope...that's Tom...Thanks for the kind words...Glad everyone watched. Great job with James for having the guts to put this type of forum on the news.

PN-G was asked if they wanted to be on it, give a statement or response. Know that as well.

I'm done with it unless they hire off the list.

To me it was a waste of air time. There was no law broken and you guys were just pissed because you weren't given a list so you had no story to tell other than the FOI.

Media needs to write stories about the real issues that are going on in our country and if the only story you can come up with is high school applicant list maybe you need to change professions.

Now that's not a fair statement. Gabe, Chad, and Tom are SPORTS writers, they write about sports and the issues that go along with sports. This was a sports story. The only person who should not have been on there was the Yak.

So typical ! ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont