Livingston 65, Ozen 61 - F

no glory days gone cant be livingston players and the refs you'll never hear me complain about the refs much but man they were one sided.........i knew we were going to be in for one before the game  started the refs made all of ozen's players take off this sleeve that they wore saying you had to have an doctors excuse to wear it.........but one of livingstons players the harris kid got to keep his one they said he had an doctors excuse to wear it(Yeah Right) we were winning by 20 plus when the beginning of the 4th quarter started and the whistle got to blowing and their you have we get robbed by the refs dont worry though livingston will have to come to beaumont they foul constantly and never get called for fouls but if we touched someone it was a foul

When a team come to play any school with the Beaumont ref they get beat. I thing beaumont ref. are the worst if you dont use them.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no glory days gone cant be livingston players and the refs you'll never hear me complain about the refs much but man they were one sided.........i knew we were going to be in for one before the game  started the refs made all of ozen's players take off this sleeve that they wore saying you had to have an doctors excuse to wear it.........but one of livingstons players the harris kid got to keep his one they said he had an doctors excuse to wear it(Yeah Right) we were winning by 20 plus when the beginning of the 4th quarter started and the whistle got to blowing and their you have we get robbed by the refs dont worry though livingston will have to come to beaumont they foul constantly and never get called for fouls but if we touched someone it was a foul

When a team come to play any school with the Beaumont ref they get beat. I thing beaumont ref. are the worst if you dont use them.

WHAT?!  ???

"Understand something boys, Livingston is here and we aren't going away anytime soon."

My guess is that in about a year from now they will announce that you are going away, but who knows with the UIL.

That is just a joke. Don't freak out.

Congrats on the win it is very impressive because of Ozen's past.  My guess is that most schools will get officials from another chapter for the rest of the year vs. Livingston.  It happened last year vs. Dayton.

I doubt it because if they do I bet Livingston does the same when they go to Beaumont.  In the many many years I have watched and heard about refs from the Beaumont area it is the same thing and the general consensus is that the Beaumont chapter is HORRIBLE in all sports.  So, if they do I bet Livingston does the same thing but it could all happen.

Really in truly that was the worst game last night by that chapter in Livingston they have been pretty good all year long, it's just Ozen doesn't think they should have lost last night and they have to blame it on something.

WHAT?!  ???The officials for the game were from the Lufkin Tx. chapter and will probably be calling all their home games.

"Understand something boys, Livingston is here and we aren't going away anytime soon."

My guess is that in about a year from now they will announce that you are going away, but who knows with the UIL.

That is just a joke. Don't freak out.

Congrats on the win it is very impressive because of Ozen's past.  My guess is that most schools will get officials from another chapter for the rest of the year vs. Livingston.  It happened last year vs. Dayton.

I doubt it because if they do I bet Livingston does the same when they go to Beaumont.  In the many many years I have watched and heard about refs from the Beaumont area it is the same thing and the general consensus is that the Beaumont chapter is HORRIBLE in all sports.  So, if they do I bet Livingston does the same thing but it could all happen.

Really in truly that was the worst game last night by that chapter in Livingston they have been pretty good all year long, it's just Ozen doesn't think they should have lost last night and they have to blame it on something.

The officials that are calling all the Livingston home games are from the Lufkin chapter!

WHAT?!  ???

The Ozen teams biggest lead was 13 points.The Ozen team is a very good team and there were questionable calls on both teams.Livingston just happened to have a run the last 2 minutes and Ozen couldn't stop it.

WHAT?!  ???

The Ozen teams biggest lead was 13 points.The Ozen team is a very good team and there were questionable calls on both teams.Livingston just happened to have a run the last 2 minutes and Ozen couldn't stop it.

It was BS and you know stop the madness but oh well the games over congrats to livingston see you guys in beaumont

I seen da game...livingston is a pretty good team and should be hard for anyone to beat......but ozenfinest was right the refs did call a 1-sided game for varsity,freshman,and JV(unfortunately freshman and JV were way too good for that to hold them back)ther was so many fouls on the ozen players it was unbelievable,then after the game i heard there players started talkin trash to willie and decarlos

Ozens run with district titles over?

Depending on how they respond to Saveat and the coaching change in their next game after this defeat they still have a dang good chance to winthis district.  Folks, understand something if you haven't seen either Ozen or Livingston play, both of those teams are really really good right now and just because Ozen lost doesn't mean they have fallen off or something.  They may not lose another game this year but Livingston may not either.  Ozen has as much of a chance to win out as anyone else if they don't turn on Saveat.

im tired of people blaming the coaches. they running the same offense and defense and they doing the ssame stuffthey did when boutte was there..NOT LISTENING. Boutte got out while he was ahead on a winning note. Frank shooting 25 foot 3 pointers and everybody else following his foot steps.that team try to do what they want, and its getting beyond the coaches control. best believe its go get fixed but they thats the reason they lost to Livingston

Wheres Dickie when I need him? Is this the beginning of the end of the Ozen dynasty? Will I not be able to discuss the reasons why Ozen will lose if they head I-10 West? Will there be a new district winner in 2009?

"The answers to these questions coming up next on the Mike and Mike Show, on ESPN Radio"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont