Livingston 65, Ozen 61 - F

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no glory days gone cant be livingston players and the refs you'll never hear me complain about the refs much but man they were one sided.........i knew we were going to be in for one before the game  started the refs made all of ozen's players take off this sleeve that they wore saying you had to have an doctors excuse to wear it.........but one of livingstons players the harris kid got to keep his one they said he had an doctors excuse to wear it(Yeah Right) we were winning by 20 plus when the beginning of the 4th quarter started and the whistle got to blowing and their you have we get robbed by the refs dont worry though livingston will have to come to beaumont they foul constantly and never get called for fouls but if we touched someone it was a foul

Count out the refs, Ozensfinest.  Are Livingston really good?  I mean, they still had to make shots and/or make free throws.  I wanna hear it!

not at all they jack up three's all game long and when they press they foul you all the way up the court and never get a foul called on them.....believe me when they come play in beaumont its gonna be a whole different ball game you'll see the difference

Man that pride stings when things don't go your way doesn't it? 

In football what was said about Livingston?  Each and every week was supposed to be a loss and each and every week it was another win until a Co-Championship. Now, we are in a new sport and it's happening all over again.  Understand something boys, Livingston is here and we aren't going away anytime soon.  I guess this lowly school up here in Polk County isn't supposed to be here but we are anyway.

We may get blown out when we play there at Ozen but in basketball you win at home and go .500 on the road and your in.  Last night, Livingston held serve at their place and that's all that matters.

Count out the refs, Ozensfinest.  Are Livingston really good?  I mean, they still had to make shots and/or make free throws.  I wanna hear it!

not at all they jack up three's all game long and when they press they foul you all the way up the court and never get a foul called on them.....believe me when they come play in beaumont its gonna be a whole different ball game you'll see the difference

So what your saying is, that when Livingston comes and plays in Beaumont that the refs will call a different game and Livingston will not be able to play their style of basketball.  So, just a question but does that not imply you think Ozen will get the home cooking at their place?  How does that not seem like the same thing that happened last night in your own words here in Livingston?

So what your saying is, that when Livingston comes and plays in Beaumont that the refs will call a different game and Livingston will not be able to play their style of basketball.  So, just a question but does that not imply you think Ozen will get the home cooking at their place?  How does that not seem like the same thing that happened last night in your own words here in Livingston?

livingston just wont get away with all that hacking in beamount

You know my deal is that everytime a team feels it should have won against another without a doubt, when said team loses it ALMOST always seems to come down to how bad the refs are.  The officiating was bad on both ends of the floor.  Those guys were inconsistent in that for awhile everything was physical, when the Harris kid went up for the dunk and they undercut him (should have been an Intentional) and then a few minutes later everything was a tick tack foul. 

Instead of blaming the refs maybe the questions should be asked why kids for Ozen were crying for fouls and got out of their game.  Why the Head Coach for Ozen quit coaching when Livingston came back from 11 down to start the 4th.  He froze in the last 3 minutes of the game, as is expected for a brand new coach in that situation.  Ask why EVERYTIME that big kid (Jefferson?) went up through a Livingston player it wasn't a foul.  Jumping over a kid is one thing but when you jump through the kids back it's a foul.  Ask questions like why did Ozen give up an 11 point lead in the 4th quarter when they are surely the more superior team.

Livingston outscored Ozen 25-8 in the 4th quarter and they did it by playing at another level.  Ozen cried about fouls while Livingston started attacking the basket with more fervor and were not willing to let a foul stop them from getting there.  They were actually called for more fouls in the game than Ozen.  In the first half alone Ozen was in double bonus before Livingston even started shooting.  The refs may have been bad but they were bad on both ends of the floor.

"Understand something boys, Livingston is here and we aren't going away anytime soon."

My guess is that in about a year from now they will announce that you are going away, but who knows with the UIL.

That is just a joke. Don't freak out.

Congrats on the win it is very impressive because of Ozen's past.  My guess is that most schools will get officials from another chapter for the rest of the year vs. Livingston.  It happened last year vs. Dayton.

"Understand something boys, Livingston is here and we aren't going away anytime soon."

My guess is that in about a year from now they will announce that you are going away, but who knows with the UIL.

That is just a joke. Don't freak out.

Congrats on the win it is very impressive because of Ozen's past.  My guess is that most schools will get officials from another chapter for the rest of the year vs. Livingston.  It happened last year vs. Dayton.

I doubt it because if they do I bet Livingston does the same when they go to Beaumont.  In the many many years I have watched and heard about refs from the Beaumont area it is the same thing and the general consensus is that the Beaumont chapter is HORRIBLE in all sports.  So, if they do I bet Livingston does the same thing but it could all happen.

Really in truly that was the worst game last night by that chapter in Livingston they have been pretty good all year long, it's just Ozen doesn't think they should have lost last night and they have to blame it on something.

Guest nostradamus

If two teams choose to use a neutral chapter of officials for a district ball game then a neutral chapter must be used for BOTH district ball games when the teams play.  Therefore, Livingston would not be able to request a neutral chapter when they come to Beaumont.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics