21-3A

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think hampshire-fannet has a legit shot at winning the district   i c them making a deep run in the playoffs

Listen fellow HJ supporter, don't come on here being a smart azz if you know what I mean!!!!!!!  You and I both know that HF will not compete for a District Championship and that is fine, but do not try to start stuff with HF fans. ::) ::) ::)

i think hampshire-fannet has a legit shot at winning the district   i c them making a deep run in the playoffs

Listen fellow HJ supporter, don't come on here being a smart azz if you know what I mean!!!!!!!  You and I both know that HF will not compete for a District Championship and that is fine, but do not try to start stuff with HF fans. ::) ::) ::)

Thats it!! We're coming to China or whatever the place is called and workout with HJ players this summer.

Guest tigersvoice

C'mon Poppa everyone knows that Silsbee will win state this year!!!!

#1 in the nation, IMO

You guys need to get checked out!!  Your are infected with something.  Been using the same razor?  Toothbrush?  Other personal hygiene items? :-[

C'mon Poppa everyone knows that Silsbee will win state this year!!!!

#1 in the nation, IMO

You guys need to get checked out!!  Your are infected with something.  Been using the same razor?  Toothbrush?  Other personal hygiene items? :-[

Yes I need help!!!!!!!!!

Guest bleed orange

Silsbee is the "greatest show on earth", you guys did not know that. What were you thinking. They don't lack confidence. (Fans) I admire that.

Silsbee is the "greatest show on earth", you guys did not know that. What were you thinking. They don't lack confidence. (Fans) I admire that.

I'm going to tell you like this. All you people on this site that always talking about Silsbee fans always bringing them Tigers up in every topics and thread and being sarcastic and all. This is what you call us doing and to tell you the truth. I haven't seen a Tiger fan in a week come on here bashing other teams and bringing up thier own team. So please just cut that out because it isn't funny anymore.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124