21-3A

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

I think Silsbee will be district champs.........

but I also have a feeling that they might lose to HJ at HJ.......

It is hard to get a W at HJ.....

Guest bleed orange

I think Silsbee will be district champs.........

but I also have a filling that they might lose to HJ at HJ.......

It is hard to get a W at HJ.....

It is called home cooking just like Ozen is saying. Right!!!! ;D ;D ;D

WE WILL SEE  :D

I have heard that there have already been many advanced ticket requests!!!  There are fans, bandwaggoners, college recruiters and even a man claiming to be from the Harlem Globetrotters coming to see "The Greatest Show on Earth" when they come to Sour Lake to play the Hawks on 1/30!!!! :o :o :o :o

Better get your ticket early!!!!  I am going to camp out near the HJ gym following the game on the 27th so that I can be in the gym to see this team play!!!!!  Early lines out of Vegas have the Tigers as a 37 point favorite!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

I have heard that there have already been many advanced ticket requests!!!  There are fans, bandwaggoners, college recruiters and even a man claiming to be from the Harlem Globetrotters coming to see "The Greatest Show on Earth" when they come to Sour Lake to play the Hawks on 1/30!!!! :o :o :o :o

Better get your ticket early!!!!  I am going to camp out near the HJ gym following the game on the 27th so that I can be in the gym to see this team play!!!!!  Early lines out of Vegas have the Tigers as a 37 point favorite!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

Actually they dropped it to 30, they thought the game was in Silsbee. ::)

This is why I can't like HJ. The attitude of a winner :D

heck lazeek im just honored to only be a 37 point underdog to the greatest team to grace this earth  ;D ;D ;D

do you play? or are you  just the one that talks.....notice jarvis and trey and turner are good....but they dont mouth  they show it on the court

Nope do not play!!!!!!  I have not played hoops since junior high, which was like 22 years ago!!!!!  And yes Trey, Jarvis and Jacoby do not talk, they let their game do the talking.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124