21-3A

Tournaments are over and preseason are nearly over. How do you see this district coming about? My pick is

1).Silsbee-this may be the best team to come around silsbee since the 31-1 season. They have one of the best shooting team in the area and their defense is top notch.

2).HJ-Along with the big three they remind some people of the Boston celtics lol.

3). O-field-they made the playoff last year for the first time since around 50 years. Seeing Jasper and K-ville not in the district no more I see them taking third.

4). WO-S-they have a legitimate shot at taking third place from O-field but have not yet prove themselves worthy enough to be back in the playoff.

5). BC-they started the season well. But won't be able to compete with the top 4 for the playoff spot. Their winning record make them look good but they have yet to prove themselves.

6). HF-just another dissappointing season. Their record aren't that bad as previous seasons before but they don't have the athletes to compete with anyone in this district.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that WOS has proven themselves worthy of being in the race for a playoff spot.  They have won a tournament this year and have won like 10 of their last 11.  They will be ready come district time.

I predict nothing at this point until I have seen Silsbee play in person, which will happen at Kelly tomorrow!!

Tournaments are over and preseason are nearly over. How do you see this district coming about? My pick is

1).Silsbee-this may be the best team to come around silsbee since the 31-1 season. They have one of the best shooting team in the area and their defense is top notch.

2).HJ-Along with the big three they remind some people of the Boston celtics lol.

3). O-field-they made the playoff last year for the first time since around 50 years. Seeing Jasper and K-ville not in the district no more I see them taking third.

4). WO-S-they have a legitimate shot at taking third place from O-field but have not yet prove themselves worthy enough to be back in the playoff.

5). BC-they started the season well. But won't be able to compete with the top 4 for the playoff spot. Their winning record make them look good but they have yet to prove themselves.

6). HF-just another dissappointing season. Their record aren't that bad as previous seasons before but they don't have the athletes to compete with anyone in this district.

We know that Benard, Turner and Burrell portray the Big 3!!!! ;D ;D ;D

But who portrays Rondo, Perkins, T. Allen, etc and more importantly Scalabrine??? :D :D :D

WRONG!  Orangefield went to the playoffs in 04-05!

We were the first to go in 47 yrs  ;)

I can agree with most of that.  I think those picks are the most logical, OF is talented but if they dont get their act together WOS will sneak up on them.  A correction to your previous post though Master T, OF made the playoffs back in 2005 (and won a playoff game too), so they've been twice in 50 years (I see bobcat05 beat me to that).  Hopefully after this year it will be 3 times in 5 years :)

I can agree with most of that.  I think those picks are the most logical, OF is talented but if they dont get their act together WOS will sneak up on them.  A correction to your previous post though Master T, OF made the playoffs back in 2005 (and won a playoff game too), so they've been twice in 50 years (I see bobcat05 beat me to that).  Hopefully after this year it will be 3 times in 5 years :)

Well I apologize for the missing the fact that O-field made the playoff back in 05.

WOS will beat Orangefield both times in district. The Mustangs may even upset one of the top dogs in the district. We will be in the playoffs, not the Bobcats.

Sounds more hope than reality ;D

Nope. The reality is that Orangefield is not that good.

Okay, let me find a seat and relax. Hah-hh, okay Bobcat05 it's your turn

The Bobcats will be fine.  They have had some ups and downs this season as other teams in 21-3A have had.  Expect them to come out strong and reestablish themselves as a playoff contender!!!

BTW, I still predict OF to make the playoffs!!!!

3.  OF

4.  WOS

5.  BC

6.  HF

1 and 2 yet to be determined since I have not seen Silsbee play yet.

WOS will beat Orangefield both times in district. The Mustangs may even upset one of the top dogs in the district. We will be in the playoffs, not the Bobcats.

I don't know I haven't seen WOS play, but they did win the HJ touny... OField is going to beat Silsbee anyway so we can lose to WOS and still go to the playoffs  ;D ;D

I don't know I haven't seen WOS play, but they did win the HJ touny... OField is going to beat Silsbee anyway so we can lose to WOS and still go to the playoffs  ;D ;D

Come on Bobcat, tell the truth what have you been smoking lately?  ;D

:D ok ok maybe they won't beat Silsbee both times...but we will beat HJ both times.. ;D

:D ok ok maybe they won't beat Silsbee both times...but we will beat HJ both times.. ;D

Let's hope the Bobcats don't play like they did against HJ in the EC tourney. There won't be a hint of a win if they do. ;)

Could not agree more!!!!!!!!  HF will go winless in district 21-3A this season!!!

I don't know for sure. They could sneak up on BC when they come to town. And I think WO-S is under-rated. They are very athletic and can shoot the rock this year, unlike last year. I think they beat OF for that third and final playoff spot

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83