**NOW THAT FOOTBALL IS OVER.......NO OFFSEASON HERE ON SETXSPORTS**

KFDM COOP

**NOW THAT FOOTBALL IS OVER.......NO OFFSEASON HERE ON SETXSPORTS**

We at SETXsports.com do not take time off!! The Basketball Forums are red hot and we cover it just like Football. Then comes Baseball and Softball and those boards never slow down.

We will be introducing our all SETXsports Football team in January!

Then it will be time for 7 on 7 Football this Spring and Summer. We will have Broadcasts here on the site from several 7 on 7 events this Summer including the State Tournament in College Station.

What is 7 on 7 football?

They don't wear shoulder pads or anything it basically what you would say. On offense the QB work on his passing skills with the recievers, running back and center. On defense the secondary and linebacker are out there. And they work on thier passing defense basically.

What is 7 on 7 football?

They don't wear shoulder pads or anything it basically what you would say. On offense the QB work on his passing skills with the recievers, running back and center. On defense the secondary and linebacker are out there. And they work on thier passing defense basically.

It's the most effective way to get around the no practice in the summer rule. The teams are coached by someone from the area, as long as they are not a coach from that particular school district. But, it's common for the players to use their schools regular pass patterns and such.

What is 7 on 7 football?

You are kidding really??? Man you need to come up to Lufkin and Diboll for our Monday night league than this summer, or one of the the tourney's they are fun to watch if nothing else. It is technically sanctioned, but non-sanctioned flag football but it is fun to watch. Really gives receivers, defensive backs and runningbacks  a chance to keep those legs moving all summer, and the QB might benefit a tad themselves.

check out this site:

This is the hidden content, please

Guest tigersvoice

7 on 7 is very exciting to watch and is growing fast.  I bet it wont take long for 7 on 7 to be as popular as fall football

As in the crowds?  The bands, drill teams, cheerleaders?  Half time performances?  Booster Club Concessions - full blown.  I think it will be awhile in developing, rykerx144. ???

7 on 7 is very exciting to watch and is growing fast.  I bet it wont take long for 7 on 7 to be as popular as fall football

That will never happen, rykerx. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise and if you really believe that will happen, your perspective on Texas high school football is waaaaaay off.

Guest rykerx144

well im sorry, you are correct, i forgot about all the hoopla that come with friday night.  What I meant was that it becomes just as important and popular among the coaches, players, and football enthusiast.  I agree it will never come with the band, cheerleaders and half time events.  I guess thats why i enjoy it, its only football.

I must say that Diboll and Lufkin's tourney's really do bring out a large group of spectator's and honestly it is a better setup than the State Championship if you want to know the truth, but hopefully as it grows seating and all will get better at TAMU. Both of those also seemed to do fairly well on the concessions end.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin