WO-S (OC) if he gets the job

skipper

I think it will be a plus for WOS, Let's get Barry Norton back !!!!!  Really I don't believe Barry would consider it with the program and facilities he has at Texas High plus the state champs rings.  I would think WOS could attract a very good O.C. with their program. LCM really needs a Head Coach, so being the sportsman minded fans we are we'll let them take our O.C. .

I think it will be a plus for WOS, Let's get Barry Norton back !!!!!  Really I don't believe Barry would consider it with the program and facilities he has at Texas High plus the state champs rings.  I would think WOS could attract a very good O.C. with their program. LCM really needs a Head Coach, so being the sportsman minded fans we are we'll let them take our O.C. .

Coach Norton will be going NO WHERE except College.

This one gets my vote for most ridiculous post of the week. 

There was a board member that made a statement about that last night at the meeting. Not just football but athletics.

td, if you would run for school board you would get my vote, along with many others I would bet.

Seriously, that board member needs to be ran off.  He clearly has no interest in the kids.  How many students have their college paid for because of athletics?  Would these same students be able to afford college without athletics?

I would be interested in knowing how many of the school board members actually visit the schools and see how things are going and how often......  This is not directed at EVERY member on the board, but the majority.  I know there is at least one member that is in touch with what goes on at the schools.

As for the buses being cut off, I nominate the board members to sit with the athletes that wait on their ride when practice is over.  What if their ride doesn't show up?  Should the coaches be able to call the board members and get them to bring the kids home?

Also, just to add to that, how many football players failed?  I would bet the farm that the failure rate of athletes is way lower than students not involved in athletics.  Why is that?  Because even if an athlete has an A, you can guarantee that he/she is in tutorials EVERY DAY.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami