The search is on for new PN-G head coach...Interviews Start In Jan./Feb. 9 Hire

KFDM COOP

SFA85, I think you are correct. Being an administrator also allows the head coach to be rewarded financially. Such is the case with Neuman. Not sure what the Ned principal makes but, I dont think its as much as Neuman.

I think that the principal has to make more than the ad even if its only $1.00.... If thats true I bet Nederlands principal was thrilled with the big raise.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you make a living off of the taxpayer's dime, those taxpayer's have the right to say anything.  If the receivers of the taxpayer's dime don't like it then they can go and get a job in the private sector.  It's really simple to understand.

This school board is craftier than you think.

A March 2 deadline assures the new coach will not be able to bring in any new coaches with him. Teacher renewals on contracts go out in February for the next year. This allows the district to know who wil return and who will not. Therefore the enitre staff will be retained if "they" so choose.

The good ol' boy system is still in play. Good luck with this one guys. It look like they are going to hire an old coach, near retirement, that doesn't mind working with what is already there.

Good luck finding a "big" hire, coing in half-way (March 2) through an off-season, trying to evaluate talent and coaches. There are 10 other jobs open in the state right now at 4A and 5A that will hire before March 2

You guys sure don't mind playing around with other people's livelyhood do you?  Those that are already there do have wives and kids to feed I'm sure but go ahead and sit at your factory job as an education system/football know it all.  

By the way.  Although teachers do get renewed in February, most dont sign contracts until April and even then all teachers/coaches have until the first of July to opt out of that contract.  

smitty take your 2 dollars of tax money that goes toward the coaches salary and stick it up your butt

It sounds like some might not be able to make it in the private sector!

When you make a living off of the taxpayer's dime, those taxpayer's have the right to say anything.  If the receivers of the taxpayer's dime don't like it then they can go and get a job in the private sector.  It's really simple to understand.

A March 2 deadline assures the new coach will not be able to bring in any new coaches with him. Teacher renewals on contracts go out in February for the next year. This allows the district to know who wil return and who will not. Therefore the enitre staff will be retained if "they" so choose.

The good ol' boy system is still in play. Good luck with this one guys. It look like they are going to hire an old coach, near retirement, that doesn't mind working with what is already there.

Good luck finding a "big" hire, coing in half-way (March 2) through an off-season, trying to evaluate talent and coaches. There are 10 other jobs open in the state right now at 4A and 5A that will hire before March 2

You guys sure don't mind playing around with other people's livelyhood do you?  Those that are already there do have wives and kids to feed I'm sure but go ahead and sit at your factory job as an education system/football know it all.  

By the way.  Although teachers do get renewed in February, most dont sign contracts until April and even then all teachers/coaches have until the first of July to opt out of that contract.  

We all have the right to say anything.  Its called freedom of speech.  However, it doesn't make us right just because its "a right". 

Teachers and coaches are taxpayers as well.  As a  taxpayer you vote and pay taxes, that is your duty.  Not to be a know it all about things that you aren't educated in. 

And no teachers/coaches don't have to kowtow to any "taxpayer".  Teachers/coaches do not work for YOU!.  Go to those coaches faces and tell them what you really think if you are man enough.  Carping anonymously on a message board in the privacy of your living room is not the correct way. 

Thats really simple to  understand!

Bear, if you knew who I was you wouldn't doubt what I'd say on this board or to anyone's face.  Ex-marines have a way of getting their points across.  I'll leave it at that.  Again, a simple thing to understand.

We all have the right to say anything.  Its called freedom of speech.  However, it doesn't make us right just because its "a right". 

Teachers and coaches are taxpayers as well.  As a  taxpayer you vote and pay taxes, that is your duty.  Not to be a know it all about things that you aren't educated in. 

And no teachers/coaches don't have to kowtow to any "taxpayer".  Teachers/coaches do not work for YOU!.  Go to those coaches faces and tell them what you really think if you are man enough.  Carping anonymously on a message board in the privacy of your living room is not the correct way. 

One penny of my taxes gives me the right to say anything.  And I do, in writing or to their face. 

smitty take your 2 dollars of tax money that goes toward the coaches salary and stick it up your butt

Bear, if you knew who I was you wouldn't doubt what I'd say on this board or to anyone's face.  Ex-marines have a way of getting their points across.  I'll leave it at that.  Again, a simple thing to understand.

You aren't the only ex Marine out there padre. 

Then you know what I'm talking about.  Or do you?

You aren't the only ex Marine out there padre. 

few things the article left out.masters is required and the hire date set is feb 9th.

Requiring masters is a good thing, that should eliminate a bunch there.

Requiring a masters is stupid and ignorant.  Are you telling me that if there was a coach/AD without a masters that did a great job at another school as a coach/AD  and would be the best fit to come in and get PNG back on track that you think it's a good thing you don't hire him because he doesn't have a masters?  Get off your high horse.  That's ridiculous!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245