The search is on for new PN-G head coach...Interviews Start In Jan./Feb. 9 Hire

KFDM COOP

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball25

PNG treating this like this hiring is going to be the biggest one in the state of texas.......just release the dang names ....Let me guess there prob going to release them on espn lol.......

PNG treating this like this hiring is going to be the biggest one in the state of texas.......just release the dang names ....Let me guess there prob going to release them on espn lol.......

I am sure it has more to do with the coaches requests than PN-G thinking they are ESPN worthy.

I sure hope PNG hasn't shot themselves in the foot with making a masters required ! instead of preferred.

PNG Standards are higher than that of Big XII school Kansas University!

Mark Mangino, the HC of the Jayhawks, the 2007 Paul Bear Bryant Award Winner and the 2007 National Coach of the Year does not have a masters.  Hope he didn't apply.  His application would be filed away in the trash.

I think that between PNG and LCM with new coaches and probably new styles of offense and defense, this district is going to get shaken up alot. I think it will be good for the entire district as this may very well be what stirs things up even more in the district races and playoff pictures in years to come. (like things aren't already crazy enough in this district) ! New coaches for both schools will be good for their programs. Interested to know if any more of the coaching staff at PNG is leaving ?

I sure hope PNG hasn't shot themselves in the foot with making a masters required ! instead of preferred.

Mark Mangino, the HC of the Jayhawks, the 2007 Paul Bear Bryant Award Winner and the 2007 National Coach of the Year does not have a masters.  Hope he didn't apply.  His application would be filed away in the trash.

Give up the bashing. Rehashing the crap already posted several times is not that funny or informative.

Give up the bashing. Rehashing the crap already posted several times is not that funny or informative.

Not bashing.  Just informing those that may not know yet. It's very informative by the way, even if it is rehashing.  You want it swept under the rug how stupid that requirement is, but some of us will not allow it.   I'm just delivering the message 94! 

By the way, go clean yourself up 94... you look horrible.  ;D

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1chet.jpg

Not bashing.  Just informing those that don't know.  It's very informative by the way.  Just delivering the message! 

Go clean yourself up 94... you look horrible

1chet.jpg

I guess it takes all kinds.

Not bashing.  Just informing those that may not know yet. It's very informative by the way, even if it is rehashing.  You want it swept under the rug how stupid that requirement is, but some of us will not allow it.   I'm just delivering the message 94! 

1chet.jpg

What are you not going to allow? PNGISD can set whatever requirements they like. Are you going to protest the hire? Have you voiced your opinion to the school board? Do you even live in PNGISD? If not, sthu and worry about your own dang community.

1chet.jpg

What are you not going to allow? PNGISD can set whatever requirements they like. Are you going to protest the hire? Have you voiced your opinion to the school board? Do you even live in PNGISD? If not, sthu and worry about your own dang community.

I don't believe this one went to PNG. I think the coach of the team he supports has applied for the PNG job. A darn good coach I might add.

1chet.jpg

Not worried about a thing.  ;D  I will not allow the issue to be swept under the rug on the forum.  That's all I was talking about Tomahawk Chop Lover.  I am sure there will be others who have and will voice their opinion about the ridiculous requirement of MUST HAVE A MASTERS because we are PNG Proud and Proper which means there are only a SELECT few who have the educational background to work at such a prestigious place as PNG. 

So you are telling me that the refineries that require a two year degree to be hired for an operations position are just too proud.  That statement you made is just ridiculous.  There are a lot of professions that have different companies that have different requirements.  Thinking that they made that Master's requirement because they think they are better, is just plain stupid.

So you are telling me that the refineries that require a two year degree to be hired for an operations position are just too proud.  That statement you made is just ridiculous.  There are a lot of professions that have different companies that have different requirements.  Thinking that they made that Master's requirement because they think they are better, is just plain stupid.

Don't waste your energy Modmouse.  You'll never change some of those bashers.  There's no room for reasoning on these boards.

We'll be ok. There is already one without masters who has applied and might be more. I have been on hiring teams at work and interviewed people who didn't meet every requirement. Even hired some that didn't. You ask for what you would like then hire the one that best fits. The person without a masters who did apply, did so for that reason. Its not that they have high standards or think they are better than anyone. They just would like their administrators to have a masters. It is nothing more than justification to pay someone 90,000 plus.

Apples and oranges comparison.  Then why did they make MASTERS REQUIRED at PNG if it wasn't for their highest of standards?  It is not a state law.  You don't have to have a masters to be an AD.  It does not make an AD better because they have a masters. 

I'm just having a little fun with the PNGers. They are easily taken aback when somebody suggests that they act and speak "holier than thou."  But, the MAIN point is you are ruling out a bunch of GREAT COACHES/ADs by making it REQUIRED and that if you like it or not, is a FACT. 

If it's not REQUIRED than they should change the wording to PREFERRED. 

Apples and oranges comparison.  Then why did they make MASTERS REQUIRED at PNG if it wasn't for their highest of standards?  It is not a state law.  You don't have to have a masters to be an AD.  It does not make an AD better because they have a masters. 

I'm just having a little fun with the PNGers. They are easily taken aback when somebody suggests that they act and speak "holier than thou."  But, the MAIN point is you are ruling out a bunch of GREAT COACHES/ADs by making it REQUIRED and that if you like it or not, is a FACT. 

Well, thanks for being the guy who looks out for the master-less. You are a true hero. Man, just how many more coaching search injustices would take place if it was not for jackhammer and special ed. TOOL!

Well, thanks for being the guy who looks out for the master-less. You are a true hero. Man, just how many more coaching search injustices would take place if it was not for jackhammer and special ed. TOOL!

Glad I could help.  I'm a Tool?  It takes one to know one.  hahahaha! 

Glad I could help.  I'm a Tool?  It takes one to know one.  hahahaha! 

;D  Not a tool. Just a hater!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline