*Nederland vs. Magnolia Playoff Updates*/Magnolia Advances!!!!!

KFDM COOP

The game was a VERY good game today.... Wish it could have ended differently, but I agree these guys did something not many thought they could do... They made the playoffs & they got past the first round. Seeing the guys after the game and seeing the upset in their eyes, I know they do have heart. As a parent it hurts to see your kid hurt inside. Magnolia was a good team, but they were very beatable, but it just wasn't our time to win..... Things happen for a reason, and I have so much enjoyed FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!! Good job to all of the guys and better luck next year!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will always be able to look back at this team and remeber them as playing extremely hard...great game yesterday and I will be honest, I really thought we were going to score there at the end and send it to OT, but it just wasn't to be...Magnolia never gave up and congrats for hanging in when it looked like all was lost for them...football is a funny game and it is funny how a few bounces of the ball can make all the difference.

Proud of this group of Bulldogs and look forward to big things in the immediate near future...I know these guys are disappointed right now, but they have nothing to be ashamed of at all...they played their hearts out and represented our community and more importantly themselves, very well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124