Pay to see the Playoff games?

I'm not whining - thank you very much!! >:( I simply asked a question because when my son plays for BC Little Leauge Baseball and they are in the playoffs, we never had to pay to sit and watch the games.  Yes, I said BC - I live in WO, participate in WO football, graduated WO, but my kids play BC baseball.

I did not think about the fees associated with the playoffs.  For those who know me, and the only one here that commented so far who does know me is Dragon, knows that I would pay a million dollars (if i had it  ;D) to make sure that my son has a good time and a good experience in football. 

Thank you and have a nice day.

If you would pay a million dollars to make sure your son has a good experience, then why are you crying about 3 bucks. The money raised will probably be used to cover legal fee's for the idiots involved in Lum/BC brawl.

She didnt know, so she ask and you have to be a smart*ss.  The question was answered and you still had to put your 2 cents in. The only idiot I see is you!

waa waa waa  :'(

I agree with you Roughrider thecreepyhippy likes to whiiiinnnnne!!!

and where exactly did I whiiiinnnnne???????????  I'm sorry I dint fit in with all the high schoolers here (if not, certainly act like it) that like to name call and attack people for voicing concerns.  But that's fine, to get on your level, sticks and stones......... ::)

thetragichippy: thank you for defending me even though you don't know me.  I simply asked a question, several answered me witout being rude, and I acknowledged that I had not thought about the entire picture.  I did not deserve the personal attacks and I appreciate the several who "had my back".  I don't get on this forum to start trouble or issue personal attacks.  That is not my style.  I am a team mom for my kids football team and have been team mom on their baseball and soccer teams in the past.  I will continue to do what I do for as long as they want me to.  I will also continue asking questions when an issue comes up that I don't completely understand.  That is, afterall, how a person learns.  Those who don't question things are the ones that are lacking in something : brains.

Just for the record: I paid the $6 (2 adults) to watch my child's team beat Bridge City.  I paid the $3 for my son to have nachos after the game.  I supported, in a small way, the STJFL.  I will do the same come Dec. 6th for round 2 of the playoffs.  Hopefully, on Dec. 13th, I will have the opportunity to support the league once again should my son's team be in the superbowl. 

I did not realize that asking a question would cause so much sh*t.  Might as well get used to it -- I ask a lot of questions.  For those who got ticked off that I asked that question, in future, may I suggest that you just skip over my posts because obviously, having someone with an inquiring mind just doesn't sit well with you and gets your blood pressure up so you must be rude.  It must be a miserable life you live if that is the case.

You know just the way I was raised and I have won awards as a sports journalist and I will be the first to stick up for freedom of speech. However, people who a) insult or ridicule others or B) want to "stir things up" just to create controversy and satisfy their poor opinion of the human condition should really get a life in my opinion. Nothing wrong with humor and friendly poking and prodding and it is easy for mere words to be misintrepreted on here. If you can't say good game to the team that beats you and have the confidence to stay that you believe in your team enough to believe they can beat anyone on a given day then what are you doing here posting to begin with.

thetragichippy: thank you for defending me even though you don't know me.  I simply asked a question, several answered me witout being rude, and I acknowledged that I had not thought about the entire picture.  I did not deserve the personal attacks and I appreciate the several who "had my back".  I don't get on this forum to start trouble or issue personal attacks.  That is not my style.  I am a team mom for my kids football team and have been team mom on their baseball and soccer teams in the past.  I will continue to do what I do for as long as they want me to.  I will also continue asking questions when an issue comes up that I don't completely understand.  That is, afterall, how a person learns.  Those who don't question things are the ones that are lacking in something : brains.

Just for the record: I paid the $6 (2 adults) to watch my child's team beat Bridge City.  I paid the $3 for my son to have nachos after the game.  I supported, in a small way, the STJFL.  I will do the same come Dec. 6th for round 2 of the playoffs.  Hopefully, on Dec. 13th, I will have the opportunity to support the league once again should my son's team be in the superbowl. 

I did not realize that asking a question would cause so much sh*t.  Might as well get used to it -- I ask a lot of questions.  For those who got ticked off that I asked that question, in future, may I suggest that you just skip over my posts because obviously, having someone with an inquiring mind just doesn't sit well with you and gets your blood pressure up so you must be rude.  It must be a miserable life you live if that is the case.

Its not "that" u asked a question its how you presented it.

Its not "that" u asked a question its how you presented it.

regardless, in my earlier post, after the situation had been explained, I said I had not thought about the costs; therefore, I assumed that it was understood that I was now comfortable with the fee.  Even AFTER that, I was attacked.  THAT was uncalled for no matter how you look at it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01