The Future of Wos

Kinda makes me think back the last year they were 4A they had size but not the numbers... I wish they would get a little more size behind them.. No doubt that the D is very quick but I think Thompson would like a few backups if you know what I mean.. When you get three rounds deep in the playoffs you need some size... I was just curious about the size of the JV??? How bout the RB do you know If they have a good one on JV that will be moving up? I know I know to many questions...lol

alot of good things are starting to happen at wo-s.wo-s is starting to get the look of the 80s back alot is comming back ,haveing more and more kids  come out for football and all the other sports at west orange-stark. now lets see the jv teams has super speed  in there backs and wide recivers and the QB watch out for this kid ,he will be a D-1 player watch and see.as for the OL yes  BIG and for DL not so sure if coach thompson likes them all that big.

Ok... I've been hearing some good things about the JV, 9th, and the 8th grade teams were all undefeated this year is that true. Also how many players will they have next year moving up??

You can even go deeper than that. Look at the youth football program. Every age group is represented in the playoffs and some with multiple teams. Most if not all are very stingy on defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami