RB from Elgin

dayton

Elgin apparently has and RB that is committed to TECH. This is a video from his sophomore year. I'm sure Dayton's staff knows all about him but for those of us that are wanting some friday night info.....

Note: he was injured all last year. So, I believe this is his first year to play for Coach Lauve and apparently a different system than what is shown in the video.

Hard to tell if the defenses are not real quick or if he is just making them look that way.

looks like hes very good, but i doubt the numbers at the beginning of the video are true...

5'10" 180, benching 300 and squating 450 and running a 4.5 40 yd dash... seems unreal if those numbers are right then this guy is for sure going to college somewhere to do something, powerlifting, football, track, something...

Have to agree with Bronco 1...not even sure I'd give it a JV rating.  Is this even high school?  See how out of position the Linebackers are during the pre-snap.  Also, check the corners and notice they're not even in a good athletic position at the snap of the ball.  5'10" 180 and a 300 lbs bench...I've seen it before.  4.5 speed...not on this video.

SA-CURITY! THIS TEAM NEEDS TO GO! TOO BAD ELGIN HAS OTHER BEASTS! HOPE YALL ARE READY AND CAN BACK UP ALL THE MESS YALL ARE TALKIN!      :)

There you guys are... I've been trying to locate some info on Elgin!!

Give us the scoop.

Too bad the videos were from his sophomore year, and he was still a beast back then.  Elgin is gonna beat Dayton, and all of Dayton should be shamed for talking so much trash...just letting everyone know karma is a censored!!! lata

yep... I along with several others mentioned it was from his sophmore year. All of Dayton isn't talking trash... go back and read my posts. Good luck to you guys.... tell us why you think you'll beat us.... and be back on here tomorrow.

What we were saying is yall didnt even see video from last year, so how would you know if he was good last year, but yall can find out tonite.  Well i wish you guys luck also, o and I think we are going to beat yall because we are more physical than yall.  But like i said quit talkin mess bout us, and just let the teams do the talkin.  Yall have had a good season, sorry its going to end tonite.

What we were saying is yall didnt even see video from last year, so how would you know if he was good last year, but yall can find out tonite.  Well i wish you guys luck also, o and I think we are going to beat yall because we are more physical than yall.  But like i said quit talkin mess bout us, and just let the teams do the talkin.  Yall have had a good season, sorry its going to end tonite.

:o :o ouch!  :o :o

heard he was hurt last year... where's the video, from before then? I'd like to see it.

Bronco season ending??? Well......It may, it might, but.....NOT TONIGHT

Well the team should have the video from last year and ya he was hurt the last couple of games.  Everyone needs to quit watching youtube videos and just let the team watch the film.  Im tired of parents and kids watching old youtube videos and getting their comments from there.  Like i said good luck yall really are going to need it!!!  ;D

Well the team should have the video from last year and ya he was hurt the last couple of games.  Everyone needs to quit watching youtube videos and just let the team watch the film.  Im tired of parents and kids watching old youtube videos and getting their comments from there.  Like i said good luck yall really are going to need it!!!   ;D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    OK- since our season is going to end tonight and will need all the luck we can get , I assume you've seen us play or better yet watched videos of us -so which is it--

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder