RB from Elgin

dayton

He probably fell off the L train or something.They better be worried about A.J.-Cody and all the others.We are going to score our points.Can the wildcats score enough?I have my doubts and so do the pollsters.If elgin is so good where are they in top 100 4a teams.Sounds like another cinderella story as nothing they have said can be verified.Stats do not prove they are a powerhouse team but we'll just let the Broncos handle it.

What we were saying is yall didnt even see video from last year, so how would you know if he was good last year, but yall can find out tonite.  Well i wish you guys luck also, o and I think we are going to beat yall because we are more physical than yall.  But like i said quit talkin mess bout us, and just let the teams do the talkin.  Yall have had a good season, sorry its going to end tonite.

really? going to end TONITE? thats funny. this season will end when they have the trophy in hand as long as they dont get cocky and stay focused takin it one game at a time. Dayton is too much of a beast for elgin and most likely every other team here. look to see the broncos wins because the only team who had that shot of ending the broncos season couldnt hang when it came down to it.

What we were saying is yall didnt even see video from last year, so how would you know if he was good last year, but yall can find out tonite.  Well i wish you guys luck also, o and I think we are going to beat yall because we are more physical than yall.  But like i said quit talkin mess bout us, and just let the teams do the talkin.  Yall have had a good season, sorry its going to end tonite.

:o :o ouch!   :o :o

I'm like you Soulja. I hope he's not opening up a can of whooop a_ _  ;D

I have seen Elgin play. I live in the Austin area but I went to high school in Dayton. I have seen both teams this year and all I have to say about Elgin is that Crosby could beat them on any day of the week. And we all know what happens to Crosby when they hear the stampede. They lay down. So, enough beating around the bush... Dayton 42  Elgin 21

Tied at halftime after the Broncos played terrible.  AT least we broke the opponents' penalty-less streak at 2 1/2 games.  I guess you have to call a penalty when the kickoff goes out of bounds and the tight end fires off the ball without it ever being snapped.  What's up with the double personal foul...can someone check on that rule.  I'm pretty sure that when there are two dead ball personal fouls that you can't except both and get a 30 yard penalty out of the deal.  Good to see that we did get a 75 yard touchdown called back with a super late holding call that was thrown 55 yards behind the ball and a false start with 7 seconds to go on a freaking kneel down.  I know the refs have a tough job and I hate to harp on them but at some point it's got to even out right?  I'd hate to see the refs decide a game later on.

Well just maybe the game is on film at least the Elgin band,pep squad,cheerleaders may get to see the 1st.half.I would demand a full refund & apology by the hired tour bus co.Felt kinda sorry for the seniors last game w/no school support group.Great game-not so good halftime show-Dayton needs some help.Which guy was the supposed I TT TECH RB COMMIT?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa