Duke Blue Devils

12ball

Because they are a bunch of rich, white kids.

Grant Hill, Trajan Langdon, Gerald Henderson, Carlos Boozer, Elton Brand, Johnny Dawkins, Sheldon Williams, Shane Battier, Tommy Amaker, William Avery, Chris Duhon, Jeff Capel, Daniel Ewing, Thomas Hill, Antonio Lang, Corey Maggette, DeMarcus Nelson, etc. 

Need I list more?

They may be rich, but definatly not white!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

People hate on Duke because they are one of the best programs ever and they select great students as well as athletes.  They do not recruit the thugs that alot of other programs recruit.

Because they win.

CC Hater where did you get that pic of me?  That looks like me running in high school.

It was reminiscent of my historic (only) medal winning performace in a jv cross country race.  (10th out of 11th place).  This was also the same race where Colby taunted the 7th graders.

Because they are a bunch of rich, white kids.

Nobody hates Dartmouth, Yale, or Columbia basketball.

They aren't relevant and don't stick it to other people's teams like Duke does. 

Let me extend my answer; because they're a bunch of rich, white kids that run and stroke bigger, more athletic teams into the ground.  Nerds like J.J. Reddick, Jon Scheyer, Greg Paulus, etc. aren't supposed to be able to outduel 6'7 lottery picks and the fans of those teams can't take it.

Lazeek - 9 of Duke's 13 this year are white, and Grant Hill, Tranjon Langdon, Shane Battier, etc. are about as black as Barack Obama.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83