TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

WHO, WHO, WHO WILL WIN THIS WEEKEND????

THIS WEEKS

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

The road to the state championship begins this weekend. Each 4A district has placed their top four teams into the playoff system. The team that is fortunate enough to start on a six game winning streak this week will be the 4A state champion. This week 19-4A pairs up agains 20-4A. In the past the Beaumont area district has owned the first round. This year the four 19-4A teams look to make some headway into the playoffs. Will their be another 20-4A sweep or will 19-4A knock out some of it's competition? If my percentages hold true, I will accurately pick three of the four games. Can Toups Graphics go 100% for the second time this season? Read below...

DAYTON VS LIVINGSTON

SATURDAY 7 PM

CONROE MOOREHEAD STADIUM

After the second quarter the returning Livingston Lions might be having some powerful flashbacks of being taken to the woodshed by the Broncos. Dayton has been improving each week and look for the improvement to continue. The Cody to AJ aerial assault will continue while the Dayton defense plugs up all running lanes. The Bronco's will stampede into the 2nd round of the playoffs. Dayton wins by at least five touchdowns and will also win their ninth game of the season.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

DAYTON 48 LIVINGSTON 7

LUMBERTON VS CROSBY

FRIDAY 7:30 PM

HUMBLE

Last year Crosby got stampeded by the Broncos, this year the Cougars are tied down to the HWY 90 RR Track and are about to be steamrolled into submission by the mighty L-Train. Look for Lumberton to roll up close to 400 yards of rushing while making the Cougars go 1 and out yet again in the playoffs. The L-Train wins big in this one.

LUMBERTON 35 CROSBY 14

CE KING VS NEDERLAND

FRIDAY 7:30 PM

DAYTON BRONCO STADIUM

The Bulldogs return to postseason play after having their streak snapped last year. Unfortunately for the Bulldogs they are the fourth place team and their defense routinely gives up huge yardage. Look for the CE King running machine to ground out yardage against the Bulldog defensive squad. CE King gets enough touchdowns to outscore the Bulldogs.

CE KING 38 NEDERLAND 24

THE TOUPS GRAPHICS DON'T MISS SPECIAL PLAYOFF GAME OF THE WEEK...

Has your team been ousted from the playoff's. This playoff game will probably be the best of the four games. For Beaumont fans this is the second game of a double header that features West Brook playing first.

NORTH FOREST VS CENTRAL

SATURDAY 6 PM

BAYTOWN STALLWORTH STADIUM

WHAT AN AWESOME GAME THIS SHOULD BE! If your team has been already eliminated, this is the game to watch. North Forest has tremendous size and speed and despite three district losses they had the Broncos on the ropes going into the 4th quarter. Toups Graphics predicts this game will be close until the 4th quarter. North Forest will make a couple of big plays and pull away. Late 4th quarter turnovers doom the Jaguars. Toups Graphics is predicting after this week, Lumberton will be the only 20-4A team left playing.

NORTH FOREST 28 CENTRAL 21

THIS WEEK TOUPS GRAPHICS WAS 7 AND 1 - 87.5%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD IS 46 AND 15 (75.4%)

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!!!

Lumberton and Dayton should roll, but the Nederland vs King game and especially the North Forest vs Central game will be close.

Central better bring their A game.

North Forest has some really good athletes in many positions.

Just writing what my gut instincts tell me, (and it is usually right 3 out of 4 times).

Toups gotta believe Crosby hangs close.Yes they lost early to PNG,But weeks after that PNG took Lumberton into overtime and now are minus A.Beard.Crosby shocks everybody and wins 26-21.The other picks o.k.

They were minus Beard for much of the PNG game, too. 

You can't make a prediction just because one score (PNG v. Lumberton) is in favor of Crosby.  You get into this type of logic: Nederland handled PNG, and Lumberton beat Nederland by 14.  Livingston beat PNG, and Lumberton beat Livingston by 21, etc., etc.

Guest Brubaker

I can't see CE King holding Nederland's fully loaded offense to 24... not saying Nederland wins, but the winner of this game will be well into the 40's and I think Nederland has 30+ in the bag before they get off the bus.  Their defense may give up 40 before they hit Hwy 90.

It is my pick,don't make a living or bet on football games.Crazy things happen every day in sports.You have your opinion,I have mine.Less than 24 hrs.they'll tee it up.White buffaloe shows up at cool stadium w/tears in his eyes to see he has been replaced by a Cougar.But good luck follows.

First of all, games played early in the season don't mean a dad-gum thing. It's just like Stewart said many of his interviews: "it matters not how you start a race, it's the finish everybody remembers."

22-4A dominated 21-4A the past two years in the playoffs because they were playing each other, and that IS a factor. I doubt anyone on this board or anywhere for that matter, will disagree that Dayton is head and shoulders better than any team in both districts, save for a couple of LHS diehards. That being said, the other playoff teams from 19-4A have played Dayton, whereas none of the 20-4A teams have. They know from experience of having played Dayton what 20-4A only knows from each other.

I think that will have the same influence with this year's playoffs and give the edge, maybe 4-0 or 3-1 to 19-4A in that first round. Now, to be fair, I'll reverse it. Three years ago, when Dayton was playing week in and week out with a weak district (at the time the one we're in now minus Barbers Hill who was 3A) we played at the level of our competition and it showed in the loss that first week against Ozen. Look what we did to Ozen, and the rest of that district, after moving in amonst them, elevating our game, and being better. I think, across the board, the teams in 19-4A might be a bit better.

OK< there you have it.

Agree George...

We will all find out later this weekend, but 19-4A is improved since Dayton was last in it.

19-4A has had the "privilige" of playing against Dayton and when you play against good teams it only makes you better.

Just my gut feeling, but Lumberton and Dayton should have easy wins, Central and North Forest is a toss up, and CE King probably has a slight edge over Nederland, due to a better defense.

That being said, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!

Hopefully we get a team from other district out of the region in both divisions.

Purple;I just cannot believe a easy Lumberton win.4 teams in from 20-4A Lumb-Liv-Cent-Ned all in.These 3 out Vid-PNG-Ozen.Lumberton posts say their offense & defense  are really good yet Vidor not only beat them,they shut them out in the 2nd half,while scoring 4 tds. in 3rd.4th qtr.PNG led them @halftime-went to overtime only to lose by 7.Ozen-Vidor both had more offensive yards than the Raiders.Outside crosby's loss to Dayton they played good football.New season now-Past is the past-Lumberton could win but will be close.I would like them to win hopefully so we may get to play them if it pans out.I pick Crosby by 4.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• The main reason? He’s not Trump.     it worked in 2020 and it’s going to again in 2024.    Repubs: “Nuh uh!!!”
    • What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
  • Topics