19-4A vs.20-4A round #1 Predictions

Do you know how bad it sucks to win your district as co-champs and still have to play Dayton in the first round? 

I guess the only solice is that Livingston expected to play deep into the playoffs and thought they would be playing Dayton later on anyway, now they just get to do it earlier.  Based on last years run and the expectations you have to go through Dayton for this Region anyway.  Good Luck to both teams.

And, while I applaud Neumann for suspending those two players it could have helped if Cardenas was on the field against Lumberton greatly. 

Do you know how bad it sucks to win your district as co-champs and still have to play Dayton in the first round? 

I guess the only solice is that Livingston expected to play deep into the playoffs and thought they would be playing Dayton later on anyway, now they just get to do it earlier.  Based on last years run and the expectations you have to go through Dayton for this Region anyway.  Good Luck to both teams.

And, while I applaud Neumann for suspending those two players it could have helped if Cardenas was on the field against Lumberton greatly. 

Good post... no one can guarantee a dayton win in the first round or of region III but we are shaping up to be the favorite.

It's all cyclical... for so long, the region has gone through LM, TC and others. Now that is changing. Livingston seems to be trending upward in level of play as dayton has been doing for several years. Win or lose on saturday, I think the future is bright in Livingston.

I guess the only solice is that Livingston expected to play deep into the playoffs and thought they would be playing Dayton later on anyway, now they just get to do it earlier.  Based on last years run and the expectations you have to go through Dayton for this Region anyway.  Good Luck to both teams.

Good post... no one can guarantee a dayton win in the first round or of region III but we are shaping up to be the favorite.

It's all cyclical... for so long, the region has gone through LM, TC and others. Now that is changing. Livingston seems to be trending upward in level of play as dayton has been doing for several years. Win or lose on saturday, I think the future is bright in Livingston.

Great post by you as well. Nice to seem some encouraging words towards another team!

I guess the only solice is that Livingston expected to play deep into the playoffs and thought they would be playing Dayton later on anyway, now they just get to do it earlier.  Based on last years run and the expectations you have to go through Dayton for this Region anyway.  Good Luck to both teams.

If you'd seen the game, Cardenas may have given Nederland 1 more touchdown, but the Raiders played their hearts out, I don't think AC would have made a difference this time.

Dayton      - Should make it to region final

Lumberton - same - need to play this one @ Rice or Reliant Lum will bring alot of

20-4A support, big crowd for this one

Nederland  - Grogan will get his yds, the key will be Bellows getting his

Central      - should win but sometimes their own worst enemy

With the exception of Dayton 19-4A is not that strong, that being said 20-4A with the exception of Lumberton ain't that strong either. To me, 3 teams stand out in region 3, Dayton, Lumberton and Friendswood, AP #13 Friendswood is the only 4a team in region 3 ranked.   

Lumberton - same - need to play this one @ Rice or Reliant Lum will bring alot of

With the exception of Dayton 19-4A is not that strong, that being said 20-4A with the exception of Lumberton ain't that strong either. To me, 3 teams stand out in region 3, Dayton, Lumberton and Friendswood, AP #13 Friendswood is the only 4a team in region 3 ranked.   

DID YOU MISS THE MEMO? LOL. I THOUGHT DAYTON IS RANKED 15 AND FRIENDSWOOD 14?

1. Lake Travis    10-0

2. Everman        10-0

3. Aledo            10-0

4. Dallas Carter  10-0

5. Longview        8-2

6. Frenship        10-0

7. Hewett Midway 9-1

8. Rockwall Heath 10-0

9. Highland Park  9-1

10. Edcouch-Elsa  10-0

11. Calhoun 

12. Denison

13. Friendswood  - Region 3-

14. Texarkana

15. Dunbar

16. Alice

17. Schertz Steele

18. Sulphur Springs

19. Forney

20. ElPaso Austin

Thats the sweet part about the playoffs, district strength(194A vs 204A) will be determined this weekend. Can't wait to see how it works out.

"Lumberton - same - need to play this one @ Rice or Reliant Lum will bring alot of

20-4A support, big crowd for this one"

Stallworth Stadium would easily hold the crowd.

Both sides hold around 8,000, the stadium holds around 16,000

Believe it or not...

Dayton still hasn't played in front of over 11,000.

Galena Park's stadium only holds less than 10,000 and so does the Berry Center.

The Berry Center looks like it would hold more, but the stadium only goes from the 20 to the 20.

The attendance at the Waller game last year was around 10,000.

I don't think there was over 10,000 at the Lake Travis game.

Of the topic here....

But...

Does any one from Dayton know the population of the "school district" area?

The town of Dayton is a little less than 6,000, but over half of the kids in the district live outside the city limits.

I would guess the population of the district would be around 11,000 to 12,000.

Any confirmation...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83