Where Will Everyone Be This Weekend?

KFDM COOP

I will be in Bowers Stadium pressbox on the campus of Sam Houston St. along with my broadcast partner Tigersvoice, bringing you all the action of the Silsbee-Huffman Bi-District playoff game.

I will then procede to the Holiday Inn Express in Huntsville where I will get up the next morning with my family and leave for Plantersville and the Texas Renaissance Festival.

I will then head over to Lufkin at about 4 to catch the Jasper-Chapel Hill game.

I will be in Bowers Stadium pressbox on the campus of Sam Houston St. along with my broadcast partner Tigersvoice, bringing you all the action of the Silsbee-Huffman Bi-District playoff game.

I will then procede to the Holiday Inn Express in Huntsville where I will get up the next morning with my family and leave for Plantersville and the Texas Renaissance Festival.

I will then head over to Lufkin at about 4 to catch the Jasper-Chapel Hill game.

Don't eat to much Mike.  :D

Don't eat to much Mike.  :D

Hey, that's what I do best. I love festivals and fairs. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83