T-Mac is Ticking me off!

This is the second game that he did not show up.  He supposed to be the man.  Shoot, Kobe came out and ate our lunch.  He plays injured all the time.  You let the young fella, Aaron Brooks come out and look like a veteren.  We will not win many games with him playing lackluster like this. 

I know one thing.  He better shape his butt up or he better be packing his  :-X after this year.  I'm tired of him and the doggone excuses for not producing consistantly. 

Now that I'm off the soap box, any thoughts?  ;D

Guest JoesBros

With Yao,T-MAC,and Artest now this team is suppose to be unstoppable right? Now not to make any excuses for Tracy but the did say he had "flu like symptoms" so maybe he was sick?? I dont know but i do agree with you he needs to step it up in a big way. If they dont do it this year then maybe its time to start over with someone younger.

No.  That was his excuse in the Clippers/Rockets game where he only produced a couple of points, JoesBros.  He told the coach and media that he was good to go.  If you not going to help the team, take yourself a seat and watch the young fella, Brooks.  Stop complaining and play to your potential!

No.  That was his excuse in the Clippers/Rockets game where he only produced a couple of points, JoesBros.  He told the coach and media that he was good to go.  If you not going to help the team, take yourself a seat and watch the young fella, Brooks.  Stop complaining and play to your potential!

The Rockets will only go as far as there best player takes them no matter who you put around him... Yao and Artest are not the Rockets best players... T-Mac is and he has to be the catalyst.  I give them 20 games to get it together and learn to play as a team... Battier comes back and the defense wil be even better.  Then we will have 3 good scores off the bench that can make there own offense Brooks, Landry, and Head.  Barry can bury the three if he is open. The only real weakness is size off the bench... If they could find minutes for Joey Dorsey it would help the middle some and he has 6 fouls to give.  The Landry, Hayes front court is a blairing weakness no matter how tough they are.

Guest nostradamus

BMTSoulja.....how long have I been saying it?  TMAC and Rafer Alston will NEVER lead the Rockets to a championship.  I have been saying for 2 years now that the Rockets should have traded TMAC while he had some value.  After this season he will have little to no value.  Aaron Brooks is TWICE the PG now that Alston will ever be.

I love how the Houston "experts" said.....well they played the defending champs to 4 points and they played like crap.  As if the best defense in the league had nothing to do with why they played so poorly on offense.

Then they say they just had bad luck in Portland.

What is the excuse for LA yesterday?

TMAC is not the answer!

BMTSoulja.....how long have I been saying it?  TMAC and Rafer Alston will NEVER lead the Rockets to a championship.  I have been saying for 2 years now that the Rockets should have traded TMAC while he had some value.  After this season he will have little to no value.  Aaron Brooks is TWICE the PG now that Alston will ever be.

I love how the Houston "experts" said.....well they played the defending champs to 4 points and they played like crap.  As if the best defense in the league had nothing to do with why they played so poorly on offense.

TMAC is not the answer!

You're right.  I remember you saying that.  This thread was mostly me venting.  The season is still early and the players still have a chance to prove themselves to me. 

Just tired of T-Mac not producing.  He was a 2 time scoring champ for goodness sake.  We needed points from him.

Guest nostradamus

I agree......I really like the Rockets but, I have never been a TMAC fan and didn't like the move to get him.....and I have never felt Alston was the answer at PG.

Oh well........just glad my Celts are looking like they are still in championship form.

Yao and T-Mac are frustrating the heck out of this Rocket fan.  I hope they get over whatever's ailing them, and Shane comes back 100%.  The 2nd unit is doing ok, mostly-- AB, BB, Landry, Artest, and Hayes are at least running & hustling...  If only we could get Ricky Rubio right now...  Oh well, it's an awfully long season.  Maybe we'll get better by playoff time.

Guest nostradamus
The rockets have the best team on paper, but the games are completly different.

This is about as far from the truth as you can get..........uhhh....I would say the Celtics and Lakers are easily better on paper than the Rockets...........you really believe that Yao, TMAC, and Artest look better on paper than Pierce, Garnett, and Allen.  Not even close!

Could be he is not fully recovered from painful injuries.

That is HILARIOUS! 

1.  He'll never recover because he is ALWAYS injured.

2.  Painful?  I've seen golfers play through more pain than TMAC will.

TMAC is not the answer!

Alston runs the offense. He plays a key role for the Rockets at the point guard position. Every team needs a floor general and for right now, thats what he is; a floor general.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder