Livingston vs. Vidor/Lions Win/ Comments

Lionfan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought so, I am just best friend with Scotty Utterback (center's) mom and I live in Tennessee so I told his mom to tell Scotty at the beginning of the season that if they made it to the playoffs I promised I would drive down to see him play.  So its kind of wishful (hopeful!) thinking!

By the way Vidor just scored!

28-21!  Go PIRATES!

The game was a very hard hitting game. The Lions and Dem Pirates threw down a slobber knocker and the Lions came out on Top. Good luck to all 20-4A Teams in the play-offs!! And btw No one should ever talk about no parking at the Pirate Stadium until you have to try and park around the neighborhood in Livingston.... WOW They park all over... you can tell when you get close to the stadium because Hwy 190 has cars lined up all over it.... all the side streets have cars parked up and down each side and it was heck finding a spot to put ole blue.... If your team brings a large crowd get their early because Livingston's Visitor stands were built for a small 3A or Large 2A crowd... My hat goes off to their Announcer, She did one heck a job.. very enthusiastic and kept her home crowd loud the entire game. She sounds like Reba :-D. Long Drive there and back ... PHEW I am glad they come here next year that is for sure... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami