Livingston vs. Vidor/Lions Win/ Comments

Lionfan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Pirates... Fought hard all season long, never gave up and never gave in... Proud of you guys... Devan, Chris, Theron, and Remington: good luck on whatever it is life brings you guys... And hard not to look forward to next year!

Yep you are correct sir... only losing 7 Srs... we have 3 to 4 good scat backs coming back, a big powerful, agile line... we do loose some very key players on the D side... Tienart on both sides of the ball, as well as Dart, Conn, Theron... not easily replaced, but I think we do have some talent to take the spots. Someone needs to grab Jack and stretch him about a foot or so over the next year so he can see over the Oline next year :-D or maybe Coach Mathews can buy him some platform cleats :-D with disco light on them heheheh

and yes I was very proud to go to Livingston and watch a team that had nothing to play for play very hard and never give up... scoring with 21 secs left in the game and making a 2 pt conversion.... if we get the onside we might of made a play or 2 to get a tie and go into overtime.... but we didn't ... Nice catch and throw Tienart to Conn to set up the last TD on the 1 foot line...

Congrats Pirates... Fought hard all season long, never gave up and never gave in... Proud of you guys... Devan, Chris, Theron, and Remington: good luck on whatever it is life brings you guys... And hard not to look forward to next year!

Yep you are correct sir... only losing 7 Srs... we have 3 to 4 good scat backs coming back, a big powerful, agile line... we do loose some very key players on the D side... Tienart on both sides of the ball, as well as Dart, Conn, Theron... not easily replaced, but I think we do have some talent to take the spots. Someone needs to grab Jack and stretch him about a foot or so over the next year so he can see over the Oline next year :-D or maybe Coach Mathews can buy him some platform cleats :-D with disco light on them heheheh

and yes I was very proud to go to Livingston and watch a team that had nothing to play for play very hard and never give up... scoring with 21 secs left in the game and making a 2 pt conversion.... if we get the onside we might of made a play or 2 to get a tie and go into overtime.... but we didn't ... Nice catch and throw Tienart to Conn to set up the last TD on the 1 foot line...

I've heard that Jack might not be playing next year which would mean that Nick Dozier would be the starter... I've seen him play a few times and he's pretty decent...

42-35 Livingston

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Another season down the drain. Another look at what could have been.

Oh well. Congrats Lions on the win. I hate the fact that you outsiders are even in 20-4A and I hope you lose in the first round and our GT representatives all go far. Same way I wouldn't root for Dayton in the playoffs, I won't root for you either.

GO JAGS, RAIDERS AND DOGS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124