How's Everyone's Deer Hunting Going?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible as far as killing any. I usually see quite a few by this time but can't find them. The tracks, scrapes and rubs are everywhere but they have gone underground. Maybe the storm messed them up and got them out of their pattern for a time.

In any case, it is still much better being in the woods and relaxing than being at work.

We are seeing more animals around feeders than we have the past few years, this early in the season.  I think the acorn crop in the Junction area is light.

Just the opposite at our lease in east Texas. They are almost avoiding the feeders. I think Ike knocked down most of the acorn crop early but it will be used up quickly.... I hope.

Better enjoy you hunting while you can fella's, with this new party getting into the White House, our hunting heritage and all shooting sports will be under attack like never before.  Stock up on ammo and guns, they may be very hard to come by in the future. >:(

Yep. The liberal loons now have control of both houses and the presidency. We will all have to give up our guns and tofu will be mandated as the only protein allowed.

By the way, I just bought an AK47 online about 30 minutes ago. I will probably order a couple of thousand more rounds of ammo in a day or so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder