Dayton and Lumberton

B.M.F.

No disgust on the Lumberton side. We respect Dayton and think they have a great program. However, Dayton's only district loss in their brief stay in the golden triangle district was at the hands of the Raiders. This has not set well with some of the Bronco faithful and they seem to be set on seeking some type of spiteful revenge. Dayton has had a successful program for years. We are trying to establish a program. We DO NOT fear you, but we do respect you.

No disgust on the Lumberton side. We respect Dayton and think they have a great program. However, Dayton's only district loss in their brief stay in the golden triangle district was at the hands of the Raiders. This has not set well with some of the Bronco faithful and they seem to be set on seeking some type of spiteful revenge. Dayton has had a successful program for years. We are trying to establish a program. We DO NOT fear you, but we do respect you.

good post!

how can they have a "disgust" for each other..they have played twice in history..once dayton beat them like a step child..one time lumberton beat them in a close game..now as far as "disgust" goes..i think that is just people getting on to a web site and speaking their minds..but as far as players and coaches go i think they both have respect for each other..

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

B.M.F., we should start calling U "Tick Tock" since all U keep saying is tick tock everytime U talk about Lumberton & Dayton. It's starting to get old....really. Everyone knows that U and all of the Dayton people want to play Lumberton again, we know this, so stop talking about it. I would almost rather play Dayton and lose just so U would quit talking about it. How many threads and topics can U have on Lumberton vs Dayton? Apparently an infinite amount.

B.M.F., we should start calling U "Tick Tock" since all U keep saying is tick tock everytime U talk about Lumberton & Dayton. It's starting to get old....really. Everyone knows that U and all of the Dayton people want to play Lumberton again, we know this, so stop talking about it. I would almost rather play Dayton and lose just so U would quit talking about it. How many threads and topics can U have on Lumberton vs Dayton? Apparently an infinite amount.

It's kind of like I get tired of reading your posts because "U" capitalize "U" everytime "U" use the word "U".  See, it gets old but I don't care!  :D  I would love to see another so called SCRIMMAGE between L-iminated and Dayton.  I kind of expect this out of someone that supports Miami football... ;D  

Lumberton is the only team to beat Dayton over the two years Dayton was in the Beaumont district.

That stung, but Dayton moved on.

What bugs most football followers in Dayton is what happened during the last week of the season (regarding how the playoff seedings would occur)

Not going into specifics, because this thread will be terminated, but what happened was just plain wrong.

Lumberton is the only team to beat Dayton over the two years Dayton was in the Beaumont district.

That stung, but Dayton moved on.

What bugs most football followers in Dayton is what happened during the last week of the season (regarding how the playoff seedings would occur)

Not going into specifics, because this thread will be terminated, but what happened was just plain wrong.

Dayton has moved on ? Now that's a good one

how can they have a "disgust" for each other..they have played twice in history..once dayton beat them like a step child..one time lumberton beat them in a close game..now as far as "disgust" goes..i think that is just people getting on to a web site and speaking their minds..but as far as players and coaches go i think they both have respect for each other..

dayton and lumberton have played way more times than that... not sure how many check the historical section.

Lumberton and Dayton were both in the same district in 1992 & 1993 when I was in h.s. I know for sure that Lumberton won the game in 1992 because we were 0-10 that year. I want to say that Dayton won in 1993, but I am not positive. Man, it is amazing how far we have come in 15 years.

(Just found out that Lumberton won in 1993 as well.)

Blah Blah Blah.  I'm done with this.  I hope Lumberton loses friday and we get to play next week.  I'm a little confused when did the Lumberton posters become so high and mighty?  I'm sorry that we want to beat you, I'm sorry that you didn't beat Waller last year so we could have beat you down.  This stuff was all in good fun but it looks like you guys can dish it but not take it.  Too bad.

P.S.  The university of Miami sucks.  (Thats for U) 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami