Question for WOS fans regarding HJ-Silsbee

then why are silsbee people making comments yall are just trying to start stuff this is very mature!! ::)

The only comments that Silsbee have left are direct replies to you HJ fans.....  Look in the mirror before you talk about maturity!!!!

See flamers like this is this reason why silsbee is poo and why hj will contend friday i mean why is everyone such a moron from over there  :-\

yea since fans decide the game...Give me a break  ::)

then why are silsbee people making comments yall are just trying to start stuff this is very mature!! ::)

The only comments that Silsbee have left are direct replies to you HJ fans.....  Look in the mirror before you talk about maturity!!!!

See flamers like this is this reason why silsbee is poo and why hj will contend friday i mean why is everyone such a moron from over there  :-\

I wasn't going to post here, but that is just hilarious coming from you of all people. :-\

I wasn't going to post here, but that is just hilarious coming from you of all people. :-\

I'm an HJ fan, and I too had no problem seeing the irony there  ;D

I would have to say that Silsbee should beat HJ.  While HJ did have some speed and good tackling, I just don't see them beating Silsbee.  Some of my opinion is probably based on Silsbee's past performances, but I feel that they will win.  Kind of like I would probably have to go with HJ in basketball...reputation.  Sorry...JMO!

And to the poster who called all of Silsbee morons...why the name-calling?  I guess that they aren't much of morons on the field, from where I see things, at least! ;)

Well it's good to know Silsbee is going to "SMOKE"   the big bad HJ , I'm just not sure why we should even play the game listening to yall. We will gladly take the feild against Silsbee

You should play the game because it is scheduled and we are just fans talking on a message board. That is my opinion which was requested by a Silsbee fan. All that being said, HJ will still get smoked Friday. I don't mean to offend, but that's how it will go down.

I'm felling a shut out Gasilla 

In Silsbee's favor  8)

Guest Silsbee88

I guess MWHIZZLE's flame fizzled Friday night :o :o :o :'( :'( ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83