who will 20-4a face in first round of playoffs

dme1111

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious, we have an explosive offense, overall absolutely I wouldn't put us up there with Dayton, but offensively I wouldn't hesitate... not one second.

This Dayton team is getting close to playing as good as the Dayton team that clocked Nederland last year 63-0.

Nederland should thank there lucky stars they are in division I and won't have to get humiliated again in a Bronco stampede.

That's funny, I'm actually very disappointed that this rematch won't happen.  Keep hanging your hat on that one though, I don't blame you it was impressive.

Guest RatedRSuperstar

I can assure you, that whoever gets Nederland in the playoffs will be facing an offense as or more potent than Daytons.

:D lol  Ya, Ned has Cody Greens and A.J. Dugats running around everywhere!  What a joke!

Shoot, reading the post above lets go ahead and give Dayton the trophy now and save everyone some time and gas money.   I understand fans being proud of their team but EVERY team can be beat.

If it is in the 1rd or 4th round, lets get it on!

Please send bi-district trophy to:

dayton

1035 N. colbert

dayton, TX 77535

I'll be sure Coach Stewart gets it. ;D

Shoot, reading the post above lets go ahead and give Dayton the trophy now and save everyone some time and gas money.   I understand fans being proud of their team but EVERY team can be beat.

If it is in the 1rd or 4th round, lets get it on!

Please send bi-district trophy to:

dayton

1035 N. colbert

dayton, TX 77535

I'll be sure Coach Stewart gets it. ;D

:o :o :D :D

Are you serious, we have an explosive offense, overall absolutely I wouldn't put us up there with Dayton, but offensively I wouldn't hesitate... not one second.

This Dayton team is getting close to playing as good as the Dayton team that clocked Nederland last year 63-0.

Nederland should thank there lucky stars they are in division I and won't have to get humiliated again in a Bronco stampede.

Hmmmmm, reading this post tells me then that L-Town could maybe beat this team by 2 points then? I mean your getting "close to playing as good".

Hmmmmm, reading this post tells me then that L-Town could maybe beat this team by 2 points then? I mean your getting "close to playing as good".

We beat the Nederland team 63-0, what was the Lumberton Nederland score??

Also...

The PN-G team that derailed the L-Train.

Ask PN-G what happened to them after their visit to Bronco stadium.

If Nederland can win...

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

that's a good one raideroldtimer  ;D  ;D

Dayton is the last team I want to see have sucess.  My Soph year, they caused a bench clearing brawl at raider stadium that included their coaching staff hitting players. We finally got them out of sight out of mind, I dont care to ever see them again, not b/c of fear, but b/c of disgust. But whatever, were not backin down from anyone and we have the scores to prove it. It all started with dayton ironically being the raiders first district win last year to kick off a historic season. Embarassed Nederland 33-7. upset the 5 time state champion LaMarque team. Welcomed the new kids (livingston) to raider stadium and treated them to a 37-16 loss. But despite our sucess thus far this season, most everyone thiniks were just buyin our time, w/ the exception of a few true fans here with class. I wish luck to Central, b/c they have felt the pain of a losing season as have we, and their fans have supported us all year.

I don't think it helped that Lumberton's band was playing dixie?

It better be as I'll be driving a LONG way to see their game tonight.  I'll be sitting on the Nederland side since no male outside Lumberton has ever worn any clothes that color blue.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder