*Nederland vs. Vidor Updates*DOGS WIN!!!!

Guest 87CRU79

nederland wouldnt have stood a chance. cause there not that good >:(

wow! I think you need to focus more on track than you do on football there! Myabe that spandex is cutting off the circulation to you brain

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this was interesting. Now for my opinion. Nederland won the game fairly. We gave them a good game, but could not defend the pass. They have a good offence, but we did a good job against the run. That one 80 yard run should have not decided the game. We should have been ahead early, but when Nederland wanted to move the ball they just aired it out! If it had been running game against running game we would have had them hands down, but it was not and here we are again not going to the playoffs. The refs were bad, but I don't blame them for the loss. Bottom line Nederland played well and deserves what they got! As much as it hurts me to admit it. ;D Good luck in the playoffs and remember, Vidor is mostly Juniors!!!!! Next year wll be another interesting year.

Hurdleguy does not speak for all of us.

While I do believe that there was a serious non-call on the the fourth-quarter interception, that isn't why we lost.

We lost because we left our ground game. What was coach thinking? Our ground game had Nederland on the ropes in he fourth. We should have kept running and ground out that clock. We have one bad series running, where they stopped Peevey on 4th and 2 I believe, and they just abandon the running game once we get the ball back in the red zone? Why?

We should not have thrown on second and 11. Give the ball to Pitman and let him pick up 5 + yards. The momentum was in our favor. But no. Throw to the endzone is incomplete and then we are faced with third and 11 with no choice but to throw.

Nederland's defense was ready for a pass on third and long.

Vidor lost because we left our bread and butter for a crap sandwich. Regardless of whether the call was made at the one-yard line or not, it never should have come down to that. Nederland capitalized on our mistake, which is what good teams do. And we are left saying coulda, shoulda, woulda for another year. So, good luck in the playoffs Ned.

Hopefully we beat the pants off of you next year though.  ;)

i did run track. but i also played football for 9 years so i think i know what im talking about. so yall can stick nederland. its not like yall will make it past the first game of the playoffs

At least Nederland will be in the first game of the playoffs! Where will your team be?  Keep showing your ignorance. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn