Playoffs

Javelina

What team do you think will make the deep playoff run?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What team do you think will make the deep playoff run?

• West Brook
    • Lumberton
    • West Orange-Stark
    • Kirbyville
    • Newton
    • Evadale

I predict Kirbyville to go very far this year. If my gut feeling is correct and the guys keep playing the way have been, we will be in the title game this year!!! Go CATS!!!

I just pray that we stay healthy..thats the main focus right now and to BEAT NEWTON!!!!  LOL ;D

Man we don't need to be scared of no dayton.

You right about that...Now that we are running this offense with someone who understands it...I think we would do Dayton!  We ran a version of this offense and wore Dayton out but inside the 20 we were lost!  I think it would be a different situation now...but we won't find out since we'll be in the Big school bracket!

I picked Brook.  Their defense had a few goal line stances against Lee.  They Also shut out Memorial (Which NS couldn't do).  The defense is finally on the same page as the offense.  With a healthy Michael, Brook will go far, IMO.

Brook's linebackers are all playing well.  The defensive backs are getting better, but still a little shaky.  The interior line is pretty good, but we need more penetration/pass rush off the ends.  Don't know if that's enough when we hit the playoffs.  Better hope our offense starts cranking again when Garrett gets back and Michael gets healthy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder