West Hardin VS. Evadale biggest game in 23-1A predictions

I like Copeland as much as anyone here, I've even visited with him on more than one occasion and have nothing but respect for the young man so please don't take this out of context or as disrespectful...ONE MAN WILL NOT BEAT EVADALE THIS YEAR!!!  ONE may have beaten some other team, but I predict that's over.  just my opinion

Evadale  28

WH        14

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take into consideration that the two teams have four common opponents.

Rebels               Opponent                  Oilers

Four scores           Warren                     Lost to the Warriors          The Rebels scrimmaged them a week before the Oilers played them

Handled Easily    Colmesneil                  Handled Easily

Destroyed           Burkeville                   Destroyed

Defeated             High Island                  Defeated

Looks pretty even

Oilers ranked #5 Rebels ranked #6 on SETX Sports.com

Looks Pretty even

WH won 22 to 19 last year at home

This year it is at Evadale

Looks pretty even

First real challenge (save HI) that the Oilers have had

Rebels have played three tough games two since Ike with the win over HD being the biggest

Advantage Rebels

Oilers still have to play HD

Rebels have Chester and SP left

Advantage Rebels

I think this is the Rebels year to take care of business

Rebels 28

Oilers 14

The game was in Evadale last year!!!!!!!

Four scores           Warren                     Lost to the Warriors          The Rebels scrimmaged them a week before the Oilers played them

Looks pretty even

Looks Pretty even

Looks pretty even

Rebels have played three tough games two since Ike with the win over HD being the biggest

Advantage Rebels

Advantage Rebels

Rebels 28

Oilers 14

It was but Ike jacked everything up and now its back in Evadale which i dont understand

Looks pretty even

Looks Pretty even

Looks pretty even

Advantage Rebels

Advantage Rebels

Rebels 28

Oilers 14

It was but Ike jacked everything up and now its back in Evadale which i dont understand

You are both correct.  The game was in Evadale, it was the end of the two year schedule.  This year is the beginning of the new two year schedule which may or may not be different from last year. ie HD hosted Evadale last year and this year as well.  Just the way it played out. 

Guest curtissimo

Evadale always talks a big game during the week lets see if it carries over to Friday night

:o I haven't seen anybody from Evadale talking trash on here, maybe your thinking of someone else

Just a reminder to everyone who loves this game of football, especially high school football. Every player on every team had grand visions of being the last team standing in December when they put on the pads in August. For some those dreams continue, for others the brass ring is close to being snatched away and for others the dream died games ago.

Just remember that everyone of these kids is just that a kid! How their football team did will be nothing but a memory in just a few short years and even less time in the collective memory of their community as the attention will switch to another sport soon and a whole other team next year.

Athletics is more than winning and losing. It is an opportunity to be a part of something more than yourself, it is a chance to be a team. Every student no matter what their part in the games each week will go home and hopefully have a loving parent, grandparent or someone who cares for them waiting to welcome them home after the game. It is and always will be a game even if you play in the NFL. As this season gets close to winding down lets all remember that this is a great game, but it is played by terrific kids!

Just a reminder to everyone who loves this game of football, especially high school football. Every player on every team had grand visions of being the last team standing in December when they put on the pads in August. For some those dreams continue, for others the brass ring is close to being snatched away and for others the dream died games ago.

Just remember that everyone of these kids is just that a kid! How their football team did will be nothing but a memory in just a few short years and even less time in the collective memory of their community as the attention will switch to another sport soon and a whole other team next year.

Athletics is more than winning and losing. It is an opportunity to be a part of something more than yourself, it is a chance to be a team. Every student no matter what their part in the games each week will go home and hopefully have a loving parent, grandparent or someone who cares for them waiting to welcome them home after the game. It is and always will be a game even if you play in the NFL. As this season gets close to winding down lets all remember that this is a great game, but it is played by terrific kids!

Great Post!!!

Leroy

I do not know where you get your information about who is who on this, but I can assure you that BigMo's playing days are long gone, he might wish he could be on the field again, but he never will. The other thing is the fact that players have been told to stay off this site and I also know that at least a couple of the coaches monitor the site to insure that no one gets on.

I do not really know what your problem is with the Rebels or players on this years squad, but do us all a favor and drop the attitude from your threads or the reb from your name, PLEASE.

Sorry about Leroy to everyone else!

Your right rebel yeller. we dont have any room in here for trash talkers like leroy. take that talk and bring it else where.. im pretty sure i know exactly who you are anyways. ..

On a diferent note. my prediction is rebs win it big. im not just trying to be overconfident. but i know my bois want revenge from that tight one last year, stringer is going to lead his team to a W tomorrow and then take his team on an easy path to the playoffs and the stae championship not long after

Rebels: 42

Oilers: 11

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder