Will Nederland Make The Playoffs??

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty simple. The winner next week out of Ned and Vidor will all but assure the final playoff spot. The loser is all but out.

With Lumberton, Central, and Livingston with just 1 loss each, they have the inside track for the top three spots. All three can actually afford to lose 1 out of the last 2 and still get in the playoffs.

Guest abovetherim

It's pretty simple. The winner next week out of Ned and Vidor will all but assure the final playoff spot. The loser is all but out.

With Lumberton, Central, and Livingston with just 1 loss each, they have the inside track for the top three spots. All three can actually afford to lose 1 out of the last 2 and still get in the playoffs.

I agree with your assessment. I think Vidor as the edge at this point. Isn't the game being played in Vidor?

I agree with your assessment. I think Vidor as the edge at this point. It's the game being played in Vidor?

Yes sir in Vidor

Sad thought here....

It has been a long long time since both Nederland and PN-G have missed the playoffs.

Could become reality this year...

On the flip side, heres a happy thought for you, Vidor and Lumberton both making the playoffs.  Thats something thats never happened in one season ;D ;D ;D

Sad thought here....

It has been a long long time since both Nederland and PN-G have missed the playoffs.

On the flip side, heres a happy thought for you, Vidor and Lumberton both making the playoffs ;D ;D ;D

when has that EVER happened?

Sad thought here....

On the flip side, heres a happy thought for you, Vidor and Lumberton both making the playoffs ;D ;D ;D

I'm guessing never.

Sad thought here....

I'm guessing never.

it hasn't

last year was lumberton's 1st time 2 go to playoffs

i wont even mention our last year...

I am going to say that the winner of the Nederland/Vidor game gets the final playoff spot no matter the outcome of the last game of the season for any team.

There are mathematical possibilities for other outcomes (the most likely involving Livingston) but not likely.

Nederland will make the playoffs.  They'll be fine. 

BTW, Vidorians, don't underestimate the Nederland offense.  When they are clicking, there is not much you can do.

Oh don't give me that BS Soulja.... do you know what a bag full of beggin' strips would do to a bunch of hungry bulldogs??? hehehehehe

Nederland will make the playoffs.  They'll be fine. 

BTW, Vidorians, don't underestimate the Nederland offense.  When they are clicking, there is not much you can do.

Oh don't give me that BS Soulja.... do you know what a bag full of beggin' strips would do to a bunch of hungry bulldogs??? hehehehehe

:D :D

Guest gladiator2

I have seen other people's thread and mine being erased and we let someone talk about Grogan should be scared going to Vidor. That sounds a little rascist, knowing how Vidor viewed blacks years back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont